jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

If you had to choose between shrinking to the size of an ant or gorwing to the s

1. terrektwo profile image82
    terrektwoposted 6 years ago

If you had to choose between shrinking to the size of an ant or gorwing to the size of a skyscraper?

If you had to choose between shrinking to the size of an ant or growing to the size of a sky scraper which would you choose and why?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5517918_f260.jpg

2. gg.zaino profile image82
    gg.zainoposted 6 years ago

ant hands down- size does matter in the coming extinction- jus sayin smile

3. Billrrrr profile image83
    Billrrrrposted 6 years ago

We are eating ourselves out of our planet.  It's common to see three and four hundred pound people.  It is an outrage.  No one over five foot eight inches in height or over 245 pounds should be allowed  to breed.  We need to engineer smaller people in order to have enough food for everyone.  So to 'ant-ser' your query.  Downsize not up.

4. terrektwo profile image82
    terrektwoposted 6 years ago

Very very interesting points of view I must say smile

5. Shahid Bukhari profile image59
    Shahid Bukhariposted 6 years ago

Humans do not have these in terms of Physical  Choices; being humans.
    But we do have these in our "Actions" ... we can be taller than the tallest, or meaner than the meanest, there are ...
    Skyscrapers are a misnomer ... these are structures made by humans, in raising a top ... whats to always remain under their feet ...

6. Edna and Earl profile image68
    Edna and Earlposted 6 years ago

definitely the size of an ant....  there would always be an abundance of supplies, i could live in a flower pot and still have a huge yard!  And one acorn would last all winter for food, i could wear flowers for dresses and ride on a bug for transpotation(if it didnt eat me)......   

The Bad thing about growing as tall as a skyscraper...the military would shoot at u(happens in the movies), tripping would be long way down, and i would never find clothes to fit... u could swim across the ocean quickly, but that would probably cause a tsunami somewhere.....

7. Cutters profile image60
    Cuttersposted 6 years ago

I would grow to the size of a sky scraper! I think this because no weapon in the world in my opinion would be able to hurt me. I would go over and end this war we are in once and for all and single handedly bring our troops home. Then I would make a giant magnifier and use the sun to burn every person who ticked me off in this world.Just like a little kid does with ants.  That is what I would do If I was a big a skyscraper.it may be wrong I may be messed up in the head but you asked my opinion!

working