jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

At this point in your life what would you choose as your own personal theme song

1. hpedneau profile image74
    hpedneauposted 6 years ago

At this point in your life what would you choose as your own personal theme song?

2. Cardisa profile image93
    Cardisaposted 6 years ago

This is so easy to answer because for the past few years I have a couple of songs that I have chosen as my theme songs.

Jon Bonjovi - It's my life (I even wrote a poem called "It is my life")

Ace of Base - Beautiful life

I hope you are getting my theme here...lol

3. FitnezzJim profile image82
    FitnezzJimposted 6 years ago

Over the past thirty years or so, I've had two that I continually come back to.
    The first is Harry Chapin's "Circle" (All My Life's a Circle).  I think of this one any time I find myself dealing with any old familiar situation.
    The second is Bob Segar's "Like A Rock".  It is a great song on how perspectives change with age.  At least, that is my view on it.  smile

4. JDenn profile image58
    JDennposted 6 years ago

Luckenbach, Texas (Back to the basics of love) by the late and always great Waylon Jennings

5. Wonder Referrals profile image37
    Wonder Referralsposted 6 years ago

Life is so precious today than ever before...
    You must make everyday count.
    Therefore, I have chosen "Living My Life Like It's Golden"
    by Jill Scott.

6. DrPPoorluk profile image58
    DrPPoorlukposted 6 years ago

I'm an Ape man by the Kinks. I don't have any idea why, but that song kills me. If I am to reduce my existence to a song, I'd like to make my way to a distant shore, and make like an  ape man!

If anybody is wondering what this song is and decides to look it up, beware, It will be stuck in your head for a long time.