jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Which Law & Order series is the best? SVU? Criminial Intent? LA? UK?

1. Tiger Mom profile image61
    Tiger Momposted 6 years ago

Which Law & Order series is the best? 
    SVU?  Criminial Intent?  LA?  UK?

Now that the new season has started, new characters have showed up with new story lines.  Is your old favorite still your favorite?

2. Rachelle Williams profile image91
    Rachelle Williamsposted 6 years ago

Original Law and Order with S. Epatha Merkeson

3. Alecia Murphy profile image80
    Alecia Murphyposted 6 years ago

I think SVU because the cast chemistry was the best and they had the least changes to the cast, however, now that Chris Meloni left it will be altered. I also loved the original with Jerry Orbach.

4. Tiger Mom profile image61
    Tiger Momposted 6 years ago

I agree, Alecia and Rachelle.  Detectives Stabler and Benson had the best chemistry.  Stabler had the most solid marriage, until the wife had enough of playing second fiddle to the job; but now they are back, good as new.  Jerry Orbach's salty and alcoholic character was very enjoyable.  S. Epatha was fantastic until she made it all about her suit against being passed over as Chief.  I also miss Chris Noth's character.  But I must say, the spin-offs in LA and UK miss the mark totally with me.  As a native New Yorker, I enjoy reading the locations of the next scene, imagining just where exactly are they?  Is it between 5th and 6th Avenue?  Is it in the Battery?  The Bronx?  New York City plays a big role for me.