jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Law & Order: UK

1. Michael Willis profile image77
    Michael Willisposted 6 years ago

Always been a fan of the Law & Order series here in the US. These are my can't miss TV shows each year.

By accident a few weeks ago I was scanning the TV screen guide and saw Law & Order:UK on the BBCA Channel. Out of curiosity I watched and now I love it. I admit I have to pay a lot closer attention to the UK series since the British accent to an American Southern Accent ear takes getting use to.

To all the fans of L&O in the US, you should take a look at the UK series. It is well written and great actors.

2. CASE1WORKER profile image78
    CASE1WORKERposted 6 years ago

yes just totally unrealistic description of the role of the cps and the police

3. Michael Willis profile image77
    Michael Willisposted 6 years ago

I did some research for the UK show and see they started the series with story lines from the US version. They should make it more UK story lines.

4. CASE1WORKER profile image78
    CASE1WORKERposted 6 years ago

possibly- but the cps lawyer would never undertake the semi ..investigative role that they often in...

5. europewalker profile image81
    europewalkerposted 6 years ago

Michael,I found the show the same way. My husband and I like it better than L&O Los Angeles.

1. Michael Willis profile image77
      Michael Willisposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I like it lots better than L&O LA. Also there is another show on BBCA called "Luther." It is good also.

6. Megavitamin profile image84
    Megavitaminposted 6 years ago

I saw the UK version on the TV listing and thought "What the crap?"  I will definitely check it out now that it's gotten such praise.

I LOVE L&O :0)

working