jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What is your favorite Sci-Fi tv series & movie?

1. Nexis19 profile image61
    Nexis19posted 6 years ago

What is your favorite Sci-Fi tv series & movie?

2. PhoenixV profile image75
    PhoenixVposted 6 years ago

Old Star Treks and old Twilight Zones were my favorite tv shows. I like the Matrix movies and Terminators.

3. OutsideTheLines profile image60
    OutsideTheLinesposted 6 years ago

For new sci-fi tv shows definitely Terra Nova and best sci-fi movie series is Godzilla.

4. Robin Oatley profile image70
    Robin Oatleyposted 6 years ago

My favorite new Sci-Fi series is definitely Terra Nova and the in the summer premiered Falling skies is very good too. From the long list of concluded Sci-Fi series I liked Lost and Heroes the most. As for movies I liked district 9 (2009) and the planet of the apes. I do recommend the older movies (1968-1973) of the planet of the apes series, even though they are very old and therefor don't have the best special effects, they do have a good plot.

5. FloraBreenRobison profile image58
    FloraBreenRobisonposted 6 years ago

Star Trek The Original Series is my favourite series and The Wrath of Khan with the follow-up The Search for Spock are my favourite movies.

Noting other answers, I love The Twilight Zone, but I consider that more fantasy than science fiction.

6. DavidOValentin profile image57
    DavidOValentinposted 6 years ago

Firefly is one of my favorite shows. I'm sorry it was ever canceled. The new Battle Star Galactica was better then I thought it would be. I enjoyed watching the whole series on Netflix.

7. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Star Trek the Next Generation.  Stargate SG!, and Stargate Atlantis.  Loved the interaction of all the characters, the humor etc.

I loved Star Trek TNG First Contact.

8. Tiger Mom profile image61
    Tiger Momposted 6 years ago

My favorite Syfy TV series is Alphas
    My favorite Syfy Movie is Star Trek 'origin'

9. Amy Gillie profile image86
    Amy Gillieposted 6 years ago

I have never been a fan of Sci-Fi, but my husband convinced me to watch Stargate SG-1. I enjoyed this series (and have seen every episode!) because it focused less on the science and more on the characters and relationships. I felt that all the Stargate series' were excellent, and they are still the only Sci-Fi shows I have ever enjoyed.