jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is your favorite social networking site and why?

1. oopsydoopsygirl profile image59
    oopsydoopsygirlposted 6 years ago

What is your favorite social networking site and why?

Myspace started it, facebook made it usable and Google thinks that they have made it better with their new Google +.  Do you use social networking sites and if so, what is your favorite site and why?

2. profile image0
    Indigitalposted 6 years ago

Without a doubt, my most needed and favored website is Facebook. Many people disclaim they're Facebook fans, but the fact is Facebook has took off unlike any other social network. It created a new chat base which rigorously took over MSN. It has destroyed Twitter, having millions more users. The only thing that can be better than Facebook is google+, but, unlike me, most of my friends seem to believe facebook the only social website. Thus, facebook isn't actually my favorite, google+ is, but due to facebook being the first 'big' social site, I have all my friends based on that

3. CZCZCZ profile image84
    CZCZCZposted 6 years ago

Facebook is currently the favorite becuase that is where the masses are at.  I do enjoy Google + however it seems dry at times due to less activity from my friends at least at the moment.

4. shwetha123 profile image74
    shwetha123posted 6 years ago

Twitter is my favorite social networking site. I like twitter just because on twitter you have to smart enough to share your thoughts because twitter gives you only 140 words to express your thoughts.

So i like twitter alot.