jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Which would you prefer: fame or money?

1. NotSoPerfect profile image76
    NotSoPerfectposted 6 years ago

Which would you prefer: fame or money?

I've always wondered which of the two people preferred. If I could choose, I'd choose money without the fame, so that I wouldn't have "family members" I didn't know about call me and ask for money. What about you? What are your reasons for your choice? 

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5725776_f260.jpg

2. Alecia Murphy profile image78
    Alecia Murphyposted 6 years ago

Money without fame for sure. If I was famous for something notable like Steve Jobs than I'd be okay with it. But the things you have to live through to be famous are not worth it. I'd rather have a pile of money and nobody know who I was so I wouldn't have long lost friends and family trying to get a piece of the action.

3. xethonxq profile image65
    xethonxqposted 6 years ago

I think money without the fame would be my choice. How cool would it be to sit back in the shadows and do good deeds with my money and just watch the elation cross people's faces at their good fortune. That would be an ultimate high I think. smile

4. Nurfninja profile image57
    Nurfninjaposted 6 years ago

Just give me Jesus and let him live through my life.

5. Nefarious_Misery profile image70
    Nefarious_Miseryposted 6 years ago

Definately money without the fame. Fame comes with too many hassles.

6. whatarethenews profile image60
    whatarethenewsposted 6 years ago

Honestly speaking in this era everyone needs money and obviously i too want money as because without money you are nothing definitely nothing if you are rich people salute u, respect you, honor you, and you will get the fame with the help of your money. I am talking according to the time. If you do good work and get some appreciation only and no rewards will be given to you then you will never work as good ever again as you didn't any reward for your work. That is why i say money is the key of fame.

working