jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Money or fame? what would you choose? why?

1. officialvillas profile image60
    officialvillasposted 6 years ago

Money or fame? what would you choose? why?

2. jonsswagger1978 profile image58
    jonsswagger1978posted 6 years ago

Money, I do not wanna be famous but it would be nice to have a lot of money to take care of me and all my loved ones.

3. ashatt profile image70
    ashattposted 6 years ago

Money. I think I would rather be quietly rich and be able to blend in the crowd than have to deal with paparazzi and the drama involved in being famous.

4. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

I have no desire for fame, so hand me the money, please. I would love to have enough money to have financial security for my old age and also would love to anonymously help people that are struggling paying health bills and for health insurance.

5. profile image0
    setarehposted 6 years ago

Money - i could use it to benefit it myself and definitely charities without having to tolerate the unwanted desires of being famous for while at times i feel jealous for it, i think overall, i couldn't really stand it for long. No one wants to live as if they're on exhibition their whole life. Also, as sad as it can be, money is the best way to help, that coupled with good intentions.

6. TheHeavyReview profile image71
    TheHeavyReviewposted 6 years ago

Money, for sure.  It might actually be better to be crazy rich then to be rich and famous.  I could live in a secret mansion with everything I want, but without the pressures of being famous.

7. mikejhca profile image93
    mikejhcaposted 6 years ago

I would take money over fame.  Fame does not always benefit people.  Some famous people have a lot of problems.  If I had more money I would be able to do more of the things I want.  With a lot of money I could also help other people.

8. thebiologyofleah profile image92
    thebiologyofleahposted 6 years ago

Money, definitely money. Unless I was a good singer than I'll like to be a famous rock star, but seeing as I can't carry a tune I'll take the money.  I would love to just not worry about bills and retirement, as it's something I stress about, and I would love to help my family and close friends when they have money troubles.

9. Alexander Mark profile image84
    Alexander Markposted 6 years ago

Money! Even if I wanted fame, I would still want the money first because with money, you can create fame in so many ways. But like most here, I want the money and would rather stay out of sight (unless I pursued acting).

10. smzclark profile image61
    smzclarkposted 6 years ago

Money! Without a doubt! 

Although with fame usually comes money...But with enough money most people could find fame if they wanted...