jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Where does love come from?

1. Samantha Manyika profile image59
    Samantha Manyikaposted 6 years ago

Where does love come from?

2. Jyoti Patil profile image66
    Jyoti Patilposted 6 years ago

That's an interesting and Amusing question. Well thinking of love i feel i have lot to write but when i actually start writing i dunno how exactly to define love. Love is an emotion which comes from feelings for someone. Good feelings, likeliness, fondness; these all are emotions that turns into love. Nobody can actually define love but the only thing I know is - anyone deprived of Love is the unluckiest person.

3. profile image53
    michelegoldsteinposted 6 years ago

This is a GREAT question! Not "what is love?" but "where does it come from?" 
    I think love comes from our energetic bodies as a spiritual connection to another being. Our energies are vibrating in sync: we are connected energetically. And when we are connected, we feel compassion and empathy, and we only want good things for the other, and their good things raise my energy as welll as theirs.
    That is how we can change the planet; connect with and love more people. Raise our collective vibration!

4. profile image0
    Indigitalposted 6 years ago

I believe it's a physical emotion that comes from your brain. It's basically a state of content with the person whom you share company with, a passion that drives you to naturally be happy and able to converse with the company. Love to art comes from your eyes and your social life; where people find chocolate a 'love' because of sense, because of taste.

Love is just a content state, with whom or what you're with.

working