jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Do you have movie lines you can't forget or inspire you? please share!

1. lucmaata profile image64
    lucmaataposted 6 years ago

Do you have movie lines you can't forget or inspire you? please share!

2. CassyLu1981 profile image82
    CassyLu1981posted 6 years ago

Disney Movies!!!  I can recite almost every Disney movie word for word because that's all we watched when we were growing up.  I knew the movie just by the previews at the beginnings!  Now that I have kids, we watch Disney movies a lot too.  I love singing along with them and I know they love that I'm able to do that with them!

3. Danette Watt profile image83
    Danette Wattposted 6 years ago

I don't know if particular movie lines inspire me per se, but there are many lines from movies my family has seen that we recite to each other. Probably one of the better known to many people is the one Jack Nicholson says at the end of the movie "A Few Good Men" - You want the truth - you can't handle the truth!

But we also have favorites from Nothing to Lose, Gone with the Wind, The Breakfast Club, Forrest Gump and many many more.

4. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

"The man might be the head of the house, but the woman is the neck. And she can turn the head any way she wants." - My Big Fat Greek Wedding

5. catfish33 profile image81
    catfish33posted 6 years ago

I can quote Young Frankenstein (that's Frank-en-steen), Clerks, Yellow Submarine and a few others from memory.  A great movie leaves you with some memorable lines.

6. Little Light profile image84
    Little Lightposted 6 years ago

"Love give you wings. It makes you fly. I don't even call it love. I call it 'Geronimo' " - Jerry Fletcher (Conspiracy Theory)

7. lucmaata profile image64
    lucmaataposted 6 years ago

Thank you for sharing guys! One movie i reviewed recently is Kung Fu Panda where master oogway said to Panda: "YESTERDAY is history, TOMORROW is a mystery but TODAY is a GIFT.... that is why it is called the PRESENT."

8. stariswhoiam profile image60
    stariswhoiamposted 6 years ago

well there's a winnie the pooh movie...
    eeyore tells tigger I don't remember the exact sentence,
    but he told him that the best thing about being tigger is that there's only one tigger.