jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How would someone describe you?

1. rutley profile image74
    rutleyposted 6 years ago

How would someone describe you?

Do other people view you as unapproachable, standoffish, funny, kind, lazy, workaholic, idiotic, friendly or something else altogether?  There's to many to list.

2. SimpleGiftsofLove profile image79
    SimpleGiftsofLoveposted 6 years ago

Passionate visionary with compassion and love, I hope!  Impulsive and impetuous, spontaneous and gracious.

3. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

Heartless, cold, organized, creative, thoughtful, informationative, handy, simple, chaotic, random, curious, absentminded, procratinator, sit-back, relaxed, easy to irritate.

4. Ana Teixeira profile image82
    Ana Teixeiraposted 6 years ago

Depends on who you ask. the people who love me would say i'm passionate, driven, strong, loyal and a great friend. People who hate me would say i'm stubborn, agressive, competitive and hard to deal with. So i guess it really depends on who you ask! xD. Personality tests say I am a Type A personality. the most important parte I guess is how YOU describe YOURSELF. because only you know yourself so well

5. m0rd0r profile image73
    m0rd0rposted 6 years ago

Impulsive but cool when needed wink

Clever but simple :>

6. profile image0
    Emily Sparksposted 6 years ago

I guess you would have to ask them......................smile

7. Sky9106 profile image76
    Sky9106posted 6 years ago

If they know me, or even know of me, they should describe me only as exactly as they"Know" that's doing both me and themselves justice.

The only people that can possibly know me, are my family and truthful friends. and as one of my heroes Bob Marley said: only your friends know your secret ,
    so only he can, and should be able to reveal it. Who the cap fits !

Is the reason I believe that I have accumulated the very best friends a man can ever wish for, I can do for them what I have now come to know what they will do for me unconditionally.

They would never turn around and do anything behind me that they won't do in my face. Whatever I say to then comes from a very deep place, what ever the say to me , I know from where it comes.

The truth that they know, and that is supposed to be truthful from them. I for one believes that in this life, you reap just what you sow , and that's quite easy, you sow what you don't know , you reap any and everything , because you have never took the time to think that if you say something of someone that you don't know is true, you are sowing the devils seeds, and that's exactly what they will reap.
    They will say that I  believe there is God! That I have forever been speaking of my Mother.That I will always first try to assist another human in any way I can. I will never tell Lies on anyone. That I am after something ,and been going that
    way for a long time. And that he knows that man to man is usually so unjust, and that's what he uses for fuel on his journey . , Because it's that same man who crucified Jesus Christ.

So I fear no man. This my family and friends know, and this they will share. Finally that my journey led me through this Hub Pages as  I been through many places before also. That HP, can in no way my final stop. But I wish everyone I met here, who is also on their life's journey .  God's speed.

8. Apostle Jack profile image60
    Apostle Jackposted 6 years ago

I am described by others as a spiritual challenge to our intellect. I am uncommon,mysterious,and scary.....but absolutely real.