jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What super power would you like to have and why?

1. gabrielthomas72 profile image75
    gabrielthomas72posted 6 years ago

What super power would you like to have and why?

2. Man from Modesto profile image84
    Man from Modestoposted 6 years ago

The ability to absorb other peoples' super powers (without harming them), like Peter Petrelli in Heroes (before the second lunar eclipse).

3. Twilight Lawns profile image82
    Twilight Lawnsposted 6 years ago

X-ray vision , but only to the top layer of skin... because I'm a bit naughty, really.

4. rahul0324 profile image83
    rahul0324posted 6 years ago

well i would like to posess the powers, rather mutation of wolverine.. indestructible, infinitely lasting, powerful etc. etc.

5. simplysuperheroes profile image60
    simplysuperheroesposted 6 years ago

The ability to fly...very fast!  After seeing Superman in the theater in 1978, I thought it was so cool when Superman flew around the world fast enough to turn back time.  It would be awesome to turn back time a little every now and then to correct something.

6. lburmaster profile image85
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

Reading minds. I could know what they want, what they were going to say, more about their true selves. I could know who killed who, what they understand, what they don't understand. Etc. All truths would be known, without needing to be told.

7. Brain Baldwin profile image72
    Brain Baldwinposted 6 years ago

My super power would be the ability to temporarily bestow common sense upon  others.  Even Superman and Wolverine together couldn't do that.

8. soulsirene profile image59
    soulsireneposted 6 years ago

I would like to have a super power of being an invisible superhero; so that I could save the people from the hands of the bad elements, and crush the enemies which are protected by the unlawful law.

9. Sharminator profile image73
    Sharminatorposted 6 years ago

Force powers....the ability to move thing just by the power of your mind would be very helpful. Not to mention forsight, and an increse in all your abiliteys....But this power would have to be used for good....most of the time....

working