jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is the best movie you watched last year?

1. Theocharis V profile image75
    Theocharis Vposted 6 years ago

What is the best movie you watched last year?

2. MissDoolittle profile image61
    MissDoolittleposted 6 years ago

Think it would have to be Harry Potter... I know i'm pretty sad! I don't actually watch many movies, and when I do it's always on DVD about three years later!

3. inaniLoquence profile image69
    inaniLoquenceposted 6 years ago

Since I am part Chinese, our new year was actually on the 23rd January 2012. So I consider movies that I have watched before that date to be from last year.

Best movie was "Machine Gun Preacher". Showed me how this guy lost his faith and his humanity was able to rise up again. In the process, he was able to help the orphaned children in Africa and was able to build an orphanage. It also showed me the atrocities that are happening over there and tugged my heart strings hard.

4. carter06 profile image81
    carter06posted 6 years ago

Midnight in Paris - it was so magical I felt like I was there again, but to imagine meeting the writers like Hemingway and the artists like Dahli that created the art heart of Paris was mind blowing and interwoven well into Owen Wilson's character who gets lost in the captivating romance and magic of the city in a way that can only happen in Paris.What a great story!

5. Hui (蕙) profile image79
    Hui (蕙)posted 6 years ago

The 3D car was the best movie that I watched last year. So far for this year, avatar is the best. It was actually 2010 movie, but I just watched it, and I assume it would be the best one for this year. smile

6. Hayley Richardson profile image83
    Hayley Richardsonposted 6 years ago

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy was brilliant.  It has loads of fantastic actors and the plot-uncovering a mole-was really interesting.