jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (15 posts)

What is the last movie you watched?

1. LoisRyan13903 profile image81
    LoisRyan13903posted 22 months ago

What is the last movie you watched?

Could be any movie on television, Netflix, the movies.  For me it was The Shawshank Redemption on Netflix.  I've seen it a few times and love it

2. lions44 profile image99
    lions44posted 22 months ago

Watched You Only Live Twice on BBC.  It was never one of my favorite Bond flicks, but after watching it again, I'm reassessing.

LoisRyan13903posted 22 months agoin reply to this

It's weird how you don't like a movie one time and the other time you like it.  It is like books.

3. Tusitala Tom profile image61
    Tusitala Tomposted 22 months ago

Eye in the Sky.  Watched it a few days ago.   Excellent acting; very dramatic.

4. Willy Shakespeare profile image76
    Willy Shakespeareposted 22 months ago

Hot Fuzz. Such a funny film. It always has me laughing out loud the entire time.

5. Happylovejoy profile image97
    Happylovejoyposted 22 months ago

Captain American: The Civil War.. It's was ok..but other marvel movies were better..still love watching them in action in the new movie anyway..

1. Willy Shakespeare profile image76
      Willy Shakespeareposted 22 months agoin reply to this

I still haven't seen that yet but I have heard it's 'the best marvel movie ever'. Which movie would you say was better then?

2. Happylovejoy profile image97
      Happylovejoyposted 22 months agoin reply to this

I think The Avengers (first one) is one of the best..they had a lot of comic moments typical of avengers movies and at least they not fighting against one another..

3. Willy Shakespeare profile image76
      Willy Shakespeareposted 22 months agoin reply to this

I actually saw that again last night and I do have to agree with you. I loved Iron man cracking jokes throughout and trying to make the Hulk angry. But the ending was so action packed I think it would be hard to beat.

6. Sparklea profile image75
    Sparkleaposted 22 months ago

I am a movie addict.
    Saw The Jungle Book at Regal this week, loved it, great sound track.
    Also saw The Boss with Melissa McCarthy.

I have my ticket to see Captain America Civil War on Friday, can't wait.

I have bought the four movie marathons they are running in New York, Rochester, etc, but they are not doing a marathon here. 
    So we watched Captain America The First Avenger last night.
    Going to watch the other three before Friday - the third one being Captain America The Winter Soldier. (Saw them all at the theatre but it is good to re-review and catch up-it is amazing the scenes I have forgotten about)

I have seen ALL the Avenger movies including Ant Man and even Deadpool. I LOVE THOR! I am a Marvel Comic freak! 

That being said, I also love comedies and inspirational.

Thanks for this great question...I will sign off because I could talk about movies forever!!!   Blessings, Sparklea

7. NMLady profile image62
    NMLadyposted 22 months ago

Eye in the Sky with Helen Mirren  excellent

8. LoisRyan13903 profile image81
    LoisRyan13903posted 22 months ago

I myself don't go out to movies much or buy them that often.  I like waiting for them to be on Netflix or Amazon Prime-though I do feel at times that video streaming has its limitations and sometimes a movie is not always on either of these.  Once in a while on TV I  might come across a movie on the Demand Channels or just through channel surfing.  One movie I catch a lot is Jaws-one of my favorites.

LoisRyan13903posted 20 months agoin reply to this

I recently saw Jurassic Park on Netflix and the Lost Worl.  The first one is always the best.  I tried to get into the third movie but just couldn't.  Will give it a try again

9. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 22 months ago

"American Ninja 4: The Annihilation" (1991) - enjoyably silly, cheap action junk from Cannon Films.

10. filmchick1987 profile image77
    filmchick1987posted 20 months ago

Blade Runner - always a classic. I love the soundscape and noir lighting.

working