jump to last post 1-17 of 17 discussions (17 posts)

Best movie you have ever watched?

1. the50marathons17 profile image85
    the50marathons17posted 7 years ago

Best movie you have ever watched?

May have been funny, romantic, dramatic...Have fun with it!

2. chspublish profile image81
    chspublishposted 7 years ago

For 2010,too many good ones...True Grit, The Tree, Unthinkable, Black Swan, King's Speech, Frozen.
    Thanks for the question.

3. Stina Caxe profile image86
    Stina Caxeposted 7 years ago

Boondock Saints.  I would sayLabyrinth, but I think I only watch that to see David Bowie in those pants.

4. pancoor profile image56
    pancoorposted 7 years ago

For me the best movie ever is only one choice - Godfather

5. scall profile image78
    scallposted 7 years ago

Star Trek (2010) by far. All of the characters were true to the original - Kirk, Spock - the entire crew.  The story line was brilliant as it did not upset the original timeline with William Shatner.  The actors were superb and the overall style it was filmed in was refreshing.  I am not a typical "trekkie" but I have to admit this is my all time favorite movie and it left me wanting more!

6. KristenGrace profile image60
    KristenGraceposted 7 years ago

Of all time, Rebel Without a Cause. Hands down.

7. Kwazzy profile image58
    Kwazzyposted 7 years ago

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, for me delivers the most important lesson, and thats to think before you act. Which most everyone can relate to. If you havent seen it, I HIGHLY recommend it.

8. ByChanceTV profile image60
    ByChanceTVposted 7 years ago

Tough choices... I thought Ishtar rocked!

9. Dexter Yarbrough profile image82
    Dexter Yarbroughposted 7 years ago

Lust Caution, Ip Man, Malcolm X are by far the best movies made! I dare anyone to come up with better responses! :-)

10. Sethareal profile image77
    Setharealposted 7 years ago

Man on Fire, the editing is the best I have ever seen, the tone of the film is sharply contrasted about halfway through... never seen a torture scene where I didn't feel bad for the person being tortured, not even a little, moral/redemptive violence has never been done so well. Denzel is the man!

@ByChanceTV You are hilarious, love the satire!

@Dexter IP Man is on my netflix que, will finally get around to seeing it, thanks for the recommendation!

11. Vinodkpillai profile image78
    Vinodkpillaiposted 7 years ago

Although there are very many movies that I enjoyed watching, if I have to pick only one, I would say Coppola's Godfather.  Marlon Brando and the rest of the cast and everything else about the movie was so good that one can watch it over and over again and remain spellbound.

12. Supercellbaebe profile image61
    Supercellbaebeposted 7 years ago

As Good As It Gets.  Ain't no better movie!

13. BrightMeadow profile image78
    BrightMeadowposted 7 years ago

There are so many great films out there choosing the best film to see depends on the mood you are in. Here are a list of some of my favorites. Enjoy.
    Everything is Illuminated
    Based on a book of the same name, It stars Elijah Wood as Johnathan, an... read more

14. Edoka Writes profile image60
    Edoka Writesposted 7 years ago

Cooley High is my favorite movie, but Forrest Gump is the best!

15. luckycharmz profile image61
    luckycharmzposted 7 years ago

Forrest Gump is the best.  It always makes me laugh.  "Life is like a box of chocolats...you neva kno wat you gonna git."  :-)

16. ericdavies profile image56
    ericdaviesposted 7 years ago

Too many great films to name one, but "The Last Emperor", "Dr. Zhivago" or "Lawrence of Arabia" are three that sping to mind.

17. the50marathons17 profile image85
    the50marathons17posted 7 years ago

Thanks for all the responses! Some good and interesting choices here!