jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

If you could choose only one movie that you have to watch for a month, what woul

1. Luvmovies profile image58
    Luvmoviesposted 6 years ago

If you could choose only one movie that you have to watch for a month, what would it be and why?

2. Silva Hayes profile image90
    Silva Hayesposted 6 years ago

Toy Story.  It's my favorite movie and every time I watch it, I notice little subtle things that I missed before.  I love Randy Newman's music and the duet with Mr. Newman and Lyle Lovett was superb.  The personalities of the toys are so intricate and the story highlights so many aspects of the human experience.  Finally, it will always remind me of when my two youngest granddaughters were small and I will always treasure those memories.

3. rlaha profile image69
    rlahaposted 6 years ago

I don't have any particular movie that I would have to watch for a month. I would probably watch any children's movies or anime movies all month.  I like those kinds of movies and they always keep me entertained.

4. EyesStraightAhead profile image85
    EyesStraightAheadposted 6 years ago

Right now, it would be Courageous. I really enjoyed this movie in the theater and thought it shared some really important values about family. I would watch it again and again to ensure I caught each point and that I am implementing them within my family. The movie had great points about supporting your spouse, giving your children assurance, parenting consistently.

5. Turtlewoman profile image95
    Turtlewomanposted 6 years ago

Armageddon. It's an old movie but I can never get sick of it!