jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you still buy music cd's or do you download your tunes from various sites?

1. calico Stark profile image60
    calico Starkposted 6 years ago

Do you still buy music cd's or do you download your tunes from various sites?

I realized that I have not owned a music cd in about two years. I am more apt to download my song from itunes. I wanted to know if the majority is doing the same.

2. Johnrr631992 profile image88
    Johnrr631992posted 6 years ago

The only Cd's i would buy are from groups that refuse to put their music on Itunes, for instance like Tool, Ac/dc, and groups that refuse to add music to itunes, although i still have ways of acquiring them online wink

3. shazwellyn profile image55
    shazwellynposted 6 years ago

I buy CDs and DVDs.  I want to support creative art and, although much is paid for via download, much is pirated too.  I like to have the hard copy - it feels like I have got something for my money and I can easily import it on my mp3 as well as use it anywhere I choose.  DVDs are sometimes downloaded but if it is exceptional, I like to buy the hard copy for my collection.

4. profile image50
    rwh1230posted 6 years ago

I use a download service called rhapsody.  It lets me load up my iphone and listen at home for a reasonable fee of $15/month.

5. gabrielthomas72 profile image76
    gabrielthomas72posted 6 years ago

Still old school and like to own something I can actually feel!

6. Capedium profile image77
    Capediumposted 6 years ago

Download.. No time to start looking for CD to buy.. Come on, it is just a click a way