jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

If you could be the best in the world at one thing, what would it be?

1. jacobspage profile image74
    jacobspageposted 6 years ago

If you could be the best in the world at one thing, what would it be?

2. profile image0
    Sophia Angeliqueposted 6 years ago

Preventing evil by using my special powers to zap it all in the bud!

3. Justjed profile image62
    Justjedposted 6 years ago

being the best in the world at one thing: I will love to be a great dad to my kid

4. smzclark profile image60
    smzclarkposted 6 years ago

Gotta be parenting! 'can't think of anything more important.

5. mikejhca profile image92
    mikejhcaposted 6 years ago

I would want to be the best at making the right decisions.  It is often difficult to make the best choice.  When I have options I would like to be better at picking the best one.

6. SamboRambo profile image82
    SamboRamboposted 6 years ago

I think it would be the art of listening. It covers about everything: If you listen to your children, you'll know what makes them happy. If you listen attentively in school, you will learn and grow in your abilities, until you've achieved a Ph.D., then you'll have the best job possible. If you listen to the news and to history, you'll learn how not to make the same mistakes. If you listen to your constituents, you'll know what to promise them. If you listen to medical and health professionals, you'll be as healthy as your environment will permit. If you listen to your spiritual leader, and listen to all who seem to have good ideas and histories, your spiritual senses will increase, and you will find peace. Listening to people and making them feel like you've truly listened will help them to like you. Thus, you'll become more influential. Listening is almost a panacea to all problems and pursuits.