jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Do you prefer to watch a reality television show or a good fictional television

1. debbie roberts profile image83
    debbie robertsposted 6 years ago

Do you prefer to watch a reality television show or a good fictional television show?....

2. thebiologyofleah profile image92
    thebiologyofleahposted 6 years ago

I prefer to get wrapped up in a really good fictional television show but competition reality shows, where people are eliminated each week, are a close second.

3. profile image0
    Amanda Beck Mauckposted 6 years ago

FICTIONAL. I much rather be taken away through the escapist wonder of some fairytale then watch housewives yell at each other. smile

4. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

Fictional. That way anything could happen and I wouldn't feel bad or concerned. That way I can really enjoy myself. If I'm watching a reality tv show, I want to strangle most of the people in the show for their stupidity.

5. nancyme profile image58
    nancymeposted 6 years ago

Fictional Tv show, no doubt about it. Reality shows are such a waste.

6. ericaj profile image58
    ericajposted 6 years ago

Fiction- without a doubt. I agree there is nothing "real" about reality tv. At least with a fictional show, you know that someone has sat down and tried to come up with a good story for viewers to follow.

7. pharuk temmy t profile image37
    pharuk temmy tposted 6 years ago

There is no doubt about the fact that I love both depending on the time and mood. Fictional televison shows makes me feel better and great especially when I am bored and I want to cheer up and reality television shows like big brother is always good for me mostly when I want to relax and smile.

8. againsttheodds profile image80
    againsttheoddsposted 6 years ago

Reality TV series are a bit like the magic shows of years gone by. Sort of like the magic of David Copperfield whose television magic specials were enough to capture the imagination of many kids during the latter part of the 20th century, but the... read more

working