jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Will there ever be an artist as good as Michael Jackson?

1. Wise Words profile image39
    Wise Wordsposted 6 years ago

Will there ever be an artist as good as Michael Jackson?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6265397_f260.jpg

2. inmyfeelings profile image59
    inmyfeelingsposted 6 years ago

I always wondered that myself. I highly doubt it. Though a lot of people may doubt it, Beyonce though no where near a great, may be the next best thing or " runner up"

3. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

I believe there will be other artists that are as good - but never as unique as Michael Jackson.  He was one of a kind.

4. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 6 years ago

Surely you must mean, can there ever possibly be an artist as abysmaly bad as Michael Jackson.

5. nina64 profile image82
    nina64posted 6 years ago

Being a huge Michael Jackson fan, I would say no!!! And that is not to take away any individual talents from any other musical artist. In my opinion, we are all born with a God given talent and Michael's talent was singing and dancing. Every musical artist is unique in the way they present their craft. Michael's music was always upbeat and lively; you could sing and dance right along with him. I find myself falling into a musical trance when I hear his music. It makes me want to jump up and start grooving right along with him. I still love to listen to other musical artists as well such as: Prince, Luther Vandross, Frankie Beverly and Maze....and the lists go on and on. But Michael will always have first place in my heart!!!!!

6. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

there have been many and there will be many more. he was good but not the absolute best , there is no such thing. it's just a matter of opinion.

working