When do you think that movies started to become out dated?

1. TaintedButterfly profile image59
    TaintedButterflyposted 6 years ago

When do you think that movies started to become out dated?

i swear I dont know about you but I hate the fact the everytime you see an ad for a new flick it's a REMAKE!!!!! we can only see so much of bring it on lol and whats up with them making remakes of old horror movies? come on I mean your ruining the quality of the movie by doing that dont get me wrong I love gore as much as the next girl but I love originals even if it is a man walking around a hockey mask!!! ( friday the 13 ) that is what makes it o the more spooky whats your input??? also whats your input on all the 3D movies coming out??? is it really worth seeing or a waste of cash???

2. KF Raizor profile image60
    KF Raizorposted 6 years ago

I don't think it's a question of the original movie becoming "outdated;" rather, it's a question of lack of originality in the world of movie making.  There's just a serious lack of original ideas in Hollywood anymore.

If you look at some of the classic movies, they were based on books (e.g., "The Godfather," "To Kill a Mockingbird," "Terms of Endearment," "The Grapes of Wrath").  We don't have that many films based on books anymore...they're either based on a TV series or a remake of another movie.