jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Who was your childhood celebrity crush?

1. ishwaryaa22 profile image89
    ishwaryaa22posted 5 years ago

Who was your childhood celebrity crush?

My childhood celebrity crush was Hrithik Roshan, one of India's famous hearttrobs of Hindi film cinema. Celebrity crushes can be from films, sports, music, etc. You can list them if you have many celebrity crushes!

2. musicklover profile image60
    musickloverposted 5 years ago

Oh who wasn't my celebrity crush?
    There was Aaron Carter, Justin Timberlake, Brandon Hargest from Jump5, Jesse McCartney, Shia LaBeouf, Ben Savage, Jake Gyllenhaal, Ryan Gosling, Chad Michael Murray (from Cinderella Story), Orlando Bloom, Jeremy Sumpter, Freddie Prinze Jr and Leonardo DiCaprio.
    How long I actually liked them, I'm not sure. Some for a day, some for a week, some I still like (Ryan Gosling and Jake Gyllenhaal).

3. chrae profile image71
    chraeposted 5 years ago

For me isn't as such one particular girl, it was more like I wanted to be a certain guy so I would get all the girls. Per say at a certain stage I wished I was James Bond so I could have all the best looking girls!!

4. Mariaam Bhatti profile image61
    Mariaam Bhattiposted 5 years ago

Hi Ish

LOL I like that you mentioned  Indian  movies as I watched them a lot in the last 7yrs  back in South Africa but as a child we never had a TV at home ,so I would not have known of celebrities' existence until I was 19. But a few years ago I  had a  dream of me and John Cena kissing .I find Salaman Khan the sexiest man in the world :-)

5. Nick Barricella profile image71
    Nick Barricellaposted 5 years ago

Definitely Jessica Alba. She is a very sexy woman, but she shows class, as she refuses to appear nude in films. She knows that some people feel that she is a sex icon, but rejects it. I respect that about her.