jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

If you were being chased my a man wearing a hockey mask and wielding a machete..

1. Peter Leeper profile image79
    Peter Leeperposted 6 years ago

If you were being chased my a man wearing a hockey mask and wielding a machete...

What would be your ultimate, horror movie demise?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6465721_f260.jpg

2. rahul0324 profile image83
    rahul0324posted 6 years ago

Dude! I started to think of a few methods from some horror flicks but the pain felt there made a chilled shiver run down my spine!!
    Thinking of anything now is very difficult... let me just fall of from a bridge or take cyanide and die in nanoseconds!!

3. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 6 years ago

I would stop suddenly and say "JASON! Dude, I'm a huge fan. I've got all your movies on DVD. Could you hook me up with an autograph?" and hope that he'd be so flattered that I'd be able to escape while he was distracted. big_smile

4. Khal Blogo profile image59
    Khal Blogoposted 6 years ago

I'd cut my own throat, so as not to give the bastard any satisfaction:)

5. profile image0
    johnnymnemonicposted 6 years ago

They say 9 tenth of manhood is about escaping, 1 tenth about getting lost.. smile Sting suggests on the other hand 'walk away but never run'.. Suppose he takes pretty quick steps.. smile

6. profile image0
    Ghostwolfeposted 6 years ago

You know when I was a teenager me and my friends used to talk about this and pretty much since Jason always catches the people who run, I would walk and walk slow since he doesn't run he wouldn't catch me because I am not running.

Or Could offer to set him up with Lori Grimes from the walking dead.

7. Dominique L profile image60
    Dominique Lposted 6 years ago

Bitten by a zombie, but not EATEN by zombies.  I wanna be a zombie, and, apparently, if they eat too much of you, you don't come back.  Unless they can eat most of me and the parts left will reanimate.  Like a zombi-fied Thing from the Addam's Family.

Oh!  Or be a brain transplantee for Baron Frankenstein, but only if it's Peter Cushing Frankenstein.

working