jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What's the most embarassing thing that's happened to you ?

1. madmachio profile image60
    madmachioposted 6 years ago

What's the most embarassing thing that's happened to you ?

2. The RV Guy profile image71
    The RV Guyposted 6 years ago

As the RV Guy the most embarrassing mishap was driving away from a campsite with the shore cord (power connection) still plugged into the power pole but I still have all my antennas!

3. profile image0
    Gusserposted 6 years ago

Trying to explain the 2008 elections while vacationing overseas.

4. bmcoll3278 profile image77
    bmcoll3278posted 6 years ago

I was at six flags with my family and they have a water park there. My wife and I were standing by our lockers and talking I started to take my swim trunks off and she stopped me but only after they were to my knees. I forgot we were out side in a public area and not in a locker room.  There were people of all ages around but I don't think most of them noticed thank God

5. connorj profile image76
    connorjposted 6 years ago

My fiance, Kate (she and my mother-in-law have now put up with me for 27 years, one close by the other from a distance) was visiting me at university in the land of 10,000 lakes. An "honest-to-goodness" snow blizzard struck our city and the airport was closed. Kate could not fly home until the next day. We spent the night in a hotel room (I couldn't leave her stranded). Nothing did happen... The next early mourn the phone rang and I simply answered it. Do you know who was on the line with me? It was my future mother-in-law.Think before you leap...

6. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

I was a self-conscious teenager waiting in the car while my aunt was in Safeway.  I felt a pimple on my face and pulled down the visor mirror to pick it.  At that moment my cousin who is 6 years older than I am walked by with one of his really cute friends - peeked in the drivers window and said Hi - I jumped a mile and wanted to die.

I asked him later at home if he knew what I was doing and he grinned and said, yeah, picking a zit!  Seriously I get red-faced now a zillion years later thinking about it.

7. Efficient Admin profile image93
    Efficient Adminposted 6 years ago

Once when I was finished using the restroom at work, I walked into the hallway and past an office that was shared by three men.  One of them happened to be walking behind me when I left the restroom.  He went into the office and I kept walking.  He lets out a big hearty laugh.  That's when I noticed my skirt in the back was stuffed into my pantyhose and my underwear was showing the whole time.  So now before I leave the washroom, I always make sure my skirt is smoothed down in the back and not caught up in my pantyhose.

working