jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What's the most embarrassing thing your child has said?

1. Eliminate Cancer profile image60
    Eliminate Cancerposted 5 years ago

What's the most embarrassing thing your child has said?

2. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

We were at the zoo and watching the chimpanzees.  One of the females was in season and her backside was red and swollen.  My 4 years old said, "Mama is that its butthole."

We were standing next to several people who thankfully cracked up but I was pretty red-faced.

3. JamaGenee profile image85
    JamaGeneeposted 5 years ago

My ex-husband's new girlfriend was out of town, so he and I and our 4-yr-old daughter were having Sunday brunch at a restaurant popular with the after-church crowd. My ex kept (playfully) picking on Daughter, and she was getting irritated.  In one of those rare time warps parents of precocious children pray will NEVER happen in a public place, Daughter chose the exact moment that ALL talking and silverware clattering stopped to firmly announce to her father: "Stop or I'll cut you off!".

Naturally, every head swiveled toward our table, which Daughter picked up on immediately.

Never one to miss an opportunity to show off, she stood up on her chair and did a few curtsies...for which several diners applauded. (Great - get the kid addicted to applause...thanks...NOT.)  By then, her dad was beet red and *I* wanted to crawl under the table. Instead, with all the grace I could muster, I looked around and (with not a small amount of pride) announced: "She didn't hear that from me!".  ;D

4. rutley profile image76
    rutleyposted 5 years ago

Mommy...that lady has a fat hiney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and he was right!

working