jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Beyonce has been named the most beautiful woman. Do you agree or disagree and wh

1. Express10 profile image89
    Express10posted 5 years ago

Beyonce has been named the most beautiful woman. Do you agree or disagree and why or why not?

2. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 5 years ago

How can this woman be named such?  Did the people who came to this decision analyse every woman in the world.  Anyway, should we really be putting people into little cubby holes like this?  There is much more to life and people than false values of physical beauty.

3. zoey24 profile image75
    zoey24posted 5 years ago

I dissagree. I think beauty is not just about how someone looks, it is also about who they are as a person. My Mum was the most beautiful woman in the world to me. It annoys me when celebs are named 'Most Beautiful' or 'The Best Mum' these are things that should not have to be competed for.

4. petenali profile image86
    petenaliposted 5 years ago

Can't possible be, cause my wife is.  End of story.  Don't bother adding anymore answers.  Unless of course you are a guy saying that your wife is because that is fine too as each of us should think that our wife is the most beautiful woman in the world.  Of course, however, my wife really is!

5. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 5 years ago

of course i disagree. my wife is more beautiful first off and i'm not just saying that. there are so many women who are more beautiful then beyonce that it blows my mind when people agree with these silly polls. she is beautiful, don't get me wrong, just not The Most Beautiful.

6. TheLifeExperiment profile image56
    TheLifeExperimentposted 5 years ago

No. Obviously she's pretty, but her personality seems horrible. She's gotten a huge ego due to her success, which has made her exclusive and pompous. She takes pride on being a "businesswoman"- she promotes L'Oreal cosmetics and their family companies, which are one of the worst offenders of animal abuse. I know she is pretty and sings well but I honestly have no respect for her whatsoever.

7. LaThing profile image73
    LaThingposted 5 years ago

Definition of Beauty: "The quality or aggregate of qualities in a person or thing that gives pleasure to the senses or pleasurably exalts the mind or spirit : loveliness" Merriam-Webster Dictionary.   Whichever way you look at this phrase, it's very... read more

working