jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Did Whitney Houston commit suicide or was it simply an accident?

1. jaybird22 profile image68
    jaybird22posted 5 years ago

Did Whitney Houston commit suicide or was it simply an accident?

Whitney's fast departure from our world has brought tremendous turmoil.  Do you think her death was an accident as a result of her drug habit or did she in fact know what she was doing when she drowned in the bathtub?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6555532_f260.jpg

2. nancynurse profile image79
    nancynurseposted 5 years ago

I think the combination of drugs and alcohol in her system showed that she very well could have fallen asleep and drowned.

3. nick071438 profile image55
    nick071438posted 5 years ago

Here are the facts about WH death:

The 48-year old diva Whitney Houston died February 11, 2012 at Beverly Hilton Hotel in LosAngeles of accidental drowning.  This report which came from the L.A. County Coroner rules that such was the official cause.  At the time of her death there was cocaine present in the singer’s system.  Her drug use and reported heart disease most likely contributed to her untimely passing.  A heart attack could have left the troubled singer unconscious in the bathtub, causing her to drown. (Source)

4. libby1970 profile image71
    libby1970posted 5 years ago

She didn't commit suicide. whitney was addicted to cocaine and had heart problems but did not want to die. She loved life but had so many problems in her life! The official cause of death was drowning! I think she was high on cocaine and it caused her to fall into a deep sleep and her head went under the water and she couldn't react because her body was so out of it. Such a talented person to die so tragically!

1. jaybird22 profile image68
      jaybird22posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I agree. She was very talented.  I guess Billy Joel says it best in his song, "only the good die young."

working