jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

What does my dream mean when i commit suicide?

1. verobaby123 profile image53
    verobaby123posted 7 years ago

What does my dream mean when i commit suicide?

2. rawnuke profile image57
    rawnukeposted 7 years ago

I don't think it means you are suicidal, I think it is more related to you being afraid of death.

3. socialworker24 profile image57
    socialworker24posted 7 years ago

i think that it means you feel like you have no way out of a situation except death or an end.   dreams are our subconscious talking to us, sometime what our brain is thinking gets misinterpreted when it comes brain sorting out what you dreamt.  your never alone you can always talk to someone...a counselor, a crisis hotline, a friend, a teacher..etc...so dont be afraid to talk to someone.

4. KFitzyyy profile image54
    KFitzyyyposted 7 years ago

I have this site that I look at to interpret them ...

To dream that you commit suicide, represents your desperate desire to escape from your waking life. You may be harboring feelings of guilt that you cannot get over and thus turning the aggression on yourself. You need to start approaching problems from a different angle. Alternatively, the dream suggests that you are saying good-bye to one aspect of yourself and hello to a whole new you. It is symbolic of a personal transformation or a new stage in your life.

1. Jackie Quinn profile image55
      Jackie Quinnposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Do you mind me asking whats the site.? C: it would be pretty useful!

5. verobaby123 profile image53
    verobaby123posted 7 years ago

Thanks guys.. I don't know why im having these dreams.. Its very strange.. Sometimes i have dreams where its like i can't move, and i want to & i struggle but it feels like somethings holding me down.. I can't talk but i want to scream out for help but nothing comes out.. I don't know they are very disturbing & keep me from getting a good nights rest..

6. Tusitala Tom profile image61
    Tusitala Tomposted 7 years ago

It might be an idea to seek out a first rate and creditable hyno-therapist.   I've never been to one myself.   However, I've read a few books by people such as Destiny of Souls by Michael Newton Ph.D.   Who knows, you problems might stem from something way, way back - I'm talking past lives here (Yes, I know a lot of people don't believe in that sort of  thing)

Anyway, if you feel that the dreams are really getting you down, you might need to seek the advice of a professional.

7. heavenbound5511 profile image78
    heavenbound5511posted 7 years ago

Maybe by your own free will you're leading yourself down a path of self destruction.
    A warning to you to turn from that which you have control of and to change the course you are choosing to go.

Proverbs 4:6- Do not forsake wisdom, and she will protect you; love her, and she will watch over you.

Thessalonians 2:10- and in every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.
    John 10:10 -The thief comes only to take the sheep and to put them to death: he comes for their destruction: I have come so that they may have life and have it in greater measure.

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest (Matthew 11:28).

Luke 9:25 -For what profit will a man have if he gets all the world, but undergoes loss or destruction himself?

Just some thoughts!smile

8. lostohanababy profile image59
    lostohanababyposted 3 years ago

Maybe it would help to have counseltation with someone specializing in the field of 'dreams'.  Don't anything to harm yourself.  Get some help, to better understand why you are having those type of dreams!