jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (11 posts)

What is your favorite television series and why?

1. lovelife08 profile image60
    lovelife08posted 5 years ago

What is your favorite television series and why?

My favorite is House, M.D. Not only is Hugh Laurie totally hot for a middle-aged man, but the show is filled with mystery, suspense, humor, drama, sarcasm, and a lot of twists and spins that make you think.

2. kosanya profile image71
    kosanyaposted 5 years ago

I love CSI because they are always solving some mystery so I am always entertained.

3. Sherry Hewins profile image96
    Sherry Hewinsposted 5 years ago

My most recent favorite is "Justified" on FX. It is set in the hills of rural Kentucky. The main character is Raylan Givens, a US Marshal who returns there to his childhood home after leaving for the big city of Miami. It is rough and raw and has fascinating characters on both sides of the law.

4. penlady profile image61
    penladyposted 5 years ago

Although it's a daytime show, it's the Bold and Beautiful. I know it's smutty, but the trash is always entertaining!

5. Nick B profile image81
    Nick Bposted 5 years ago

True Blood

Simply because it's had four series and each of them has been gripping, gritty and unpredictable.

Brilliant

6. susanwrites59 profile image60
    susanwrites59posted 5 years ago

NCIS. Abby rocks. She should have her own show.

lovelife08posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I love Abby! She's the best.

7. AM Hanson profile image77
    AM Hansonposted 5 years ago

my current favorites are NCIS, House, and Bleach.  The first two are because I love funny drama with a good helping of "smartness." The last is because I've always been a fan of animes and Bleach is really good at being interesting without boring.  Bleach also does a great job of laughing at itself and anime cliches.

p.s. if you're a Hugh Laurie fan you should check out Blackadder.  It was a really great british comedy series that ran for five seasons (i think) and Hugh was in from season 3 onward.  He's much different from his House role, but is hilarious.  plus, you get to hear his real accent, which is always awesome.

lovelife08posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Oh I know!!! I LOVE his accent. So adorable. smile

8. Phelcky profile image62
    Phelckyposted 5 years ago

Right now my favorite TV-show is Queer as Folk. Although the characters doesn't fit most gay men. I still think that it gives a good portrayal of the social and personal issues LGBT men and women go through.

9. aliciaharrell profile image76
    aliciaharrellposted 5 years ago

My favorite television series is the made for family long running Science Fiction program Doctor Who from BBC. Everything is in this TV series - romance, mystery, espionage, government secrets, all the sciences, alien abduction, drama, suspense, humor, mystery, adventure and time travel with a diversity of plots. I also like how unique it is. The best part is my children and grandchildren enjoy watching Doctor Who with me - makes for a great Family Time moment.

working