jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Who will American Idols and why do yo think so?

1. moiponetsoka profile image69
    moiponetsokaposted 5 years ago

Who will American Idols and why do yo think so?

2. the clean life profile image79
    the clean lifeposted 5 years ago

The winning should be, in my opinion should be Josh. There will be Jessica and Josh on stage last and Josh will take the win. The reason, His voice is beatiful and can go from the low notes and  right up to the high with no effort whatsoever.

Very talented young man.

3. profile image0
    eric-d-agustinposted 5 years ago

I think it will be Ms. Jessica Sanchez, a Fil-Am fave w/ an amazing singing voice.

4. Farasucan profile image79
    Farasucanposted 5 years ago

It's down to three, but I believe that Joshua and Jessica will be the final two.  They are all so good; but in my opinion, Phillip appeals to a slightly smaller audience.  With Joshua and Jessica, it's going to be very close.  Joshua has been more consistent with great performances, and he probably appeals to a slightly larger audience, so I believe he will win.
    Personally, I like Joshua's style and sound better than the others.  He has a way of taking the old songs as good as they are and making them even better.  Win or lose I hope he comes out with a CD with his performances on "American Idol,"  I would be the first in line to get it.

5. Rosie2010 profile image77
    Rosie2010posted 5 years ago

Joshua Ledet is the favorite to win.  He is very talented and he gives every performance his all.  He is very entertaining to watch.

Phillip Phillips brings a unique quality to this season's American Idol.  He might not have the best voice among the top 3, but he is likable and has tremendous fan support.

For me, Jessica Sanchez is the most talented, and should win American Idol this season.  She is phen-o-me-nal!  But she won't.  Two things going against Jessica: 

One, America already decided early on to vote her out early in the game.. without the judges save she won't even be in the Top 3. 

Two, Jessica Sanchez comes from California.  There is no support group in California.  California is full of unemployed talents, and they don't vote.  Joshua Ledet comes from the south and the south is known to support their own big time.

That said, I am rooting for Jessica Sanchez (fingers crossed!!!).  I hope I don't jinx her again.  lol  Last time I mentioned her name on FB, the next day she was voted out.  So I better shut up now. Zip!