jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Which movie made you fall asleep?

1. rob_allen profile image84
    rob_allenposted 5 years ago

Which movie made you fall asleep?

2. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 5 years ago

Any film that carries the bumf - 'Family Comedy or Romantic Comedy', particularlly those like Home Alone, send me to sleep.

1. MickS profile image71
      MickSposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Also, anything by Walt Disney.

3. stank24qm profile image60
    stank24qmposted 5 years ago

Van Helsing.And Judge Dredd because I was like 8 and had no idea what was happening.

4. teaches12345 profile image95
    teaches12345posted 5 years ago

Some of those old Sci-Fi's make me fall asleep.  I fell asleep during Titanic, believe it or not.

5. Rob Winters profile image86
    Rob Wintersposted 5 years ago

I too fell asleep during Titanic and also a very boring Sci Fi movie called Existenz and i love Sci Fi.I would also have fallen asleep for Solaris had i not paid for a cinema ticket.

1. MickS profile image71
      MickSposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I can imagine anyone falling asleep during the drivel that is Titanic.  However, the old sf films are a diferent matter especialy the old 'b movies'.  They are so absurdly bad, they are good comedies, how could anyone fall asleep for laughing.

6. Radikum profile image59
    Radikumposted 5 years ago

Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End I fell asleep like five times during this film. Me and my girlfriend (at the time) tried to stay awake and it was still only half way through after we woke up! I finally watched the film in its entirety recently.

7. dainy665dane profile image62
    dainy665daneposted 5 years ago

I have watched this movie few days back:

Adventures of Tintin

working