jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What category or categories do your favorties fall into? i.e. SciFi, Adventure,

1. joanwz profile image75
    joanwzposted 5 years ago

What category or categories do your favorties fall into? i.e. SciFi, Adventure, Mystery, Western etc

Do you have a favorite Movie that you like to watch over and over on DVD, Video or other method at home?

2. Eric Calderwood profile image85
    Eric Calderwoodposted 5 years ago

I have several movies that I watch over and over.  Some of them are: The Blues Brothers, Throw Momma From The Train, Sneakers, The Goonies, Stand By Me, The Lord Of The Rings, Back To The Future, and Star Wars.  My kids will tell me every once and a while that it has been to long since we watched one of them and then we will watch it again.  The categories they mostly fall into is Science fiction, Fantasy, and Action Adventure.

3. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Adventure, mystery, romance, action. I could watch any movie I like three times. I've tried it, three is my limit in one day.

4. profile image60
    JBunceposted 5 years ago

When I recently did a list of my all time top ten favorites, about half of them were comedy, with no other genre represented by more than one film. So although I never really thought about it before, it must be comedy... Marx Brothers, Monty Python, Mel Brooks...

working