jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (12 posts)

Paranormal Activity Movie Creepy?

1. Sharing Insight profile image79
    Sharing Insightposted 8 years ago

Being a movie buff and having a stone cold heart when it comes to horror movies(I barely flinch)I was pleasantly surprised however to be creeped out by this flick.

Hours after watching the movie....

I was literally up in the middle of the night..beginning to hear things, and I could not believe I was laying in bed thinking "what is -this-- I'm feeling? am I SCARED?!!!"

I was!  Again, very surprising since the fact is that even as a kid I was able to watch the Exorcist all by myself...and had no troubles sleeping!

1. receptionist profile image58
      receptionistposted 8 years agoin reply to this
  2. profile image0
    Justine76posted 8 years ago

Really? Oh, I am excited to see it. I want to see the Alien Abduction movie too!!!And Cirque De Freak. Have you heard anything about any of them?

Sharing Insightposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I haven't heard anything about these..but Cirque De Freak...I am looking forward to seeing....Let me know if you get creeped out with Paranormal ok?  I hope you do!  smile

2. receptionist profile image58
      receptionistposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Hi Justine, I have watched Cirque De Freak and it's not that scary.. its more on fantasy, comedy type of a movie... but surely it's best for children.. I'm sure they'll enjoy this movie

3. Wonder_Woman profile image52
    Wonder_Womanposted 8 years ago

my bf was creeped the hell out by the movie, that he didnt even want to talk about it before we went to sleep bc he felt like it would invite whatever monster was in the movie. lol and my dad thought it was pretty cool and my dad is a pretty tough critic, just an fyi their are 2 different endings for that movie

4. jobister profile image60
    jobisterposted 8 years ago

The movie got the best of me, not because the movie was any good, but because I fell for the trap of an overly publicized movie. It reminded me of Blair Witch Project which was almost in the same genre of "scary" movies.

5. KCC Big Country profile image89
    KCC Big Countryposted 8 years ago

I enjoyed it.  It was my kind of creepy.  I don't like the "boo" type stunts where you jump because the noise was loud or sudden.  "Paranormal Activity" was the type of movie that you're just sitting there and feel the hairs go up on your arm and you get goosebumps all over.  That's my kind of horror movie.

Exactly Kcc...that's that kind of creepiness that makes a great horror movie...goosebumps...and plain ole suspense.  smile

6. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 8 years ago

Sadly I have yet to see it but want to see it. lol

Oh and by the way Sharing Insight I LOVE LOVE your avatar picture. I am a total fairy fan. big_smile

1. profile image0
      A Texanposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Here Kitty kitty

2. Sharing Insight profile image79

Aww thanks Crzdwriter smile  I love fairies too..I think I was one in my past lifes perhaps wink

working