jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Has any one got any paranormal activity in their house?

1. lilmissbookworm profile image64
    lilmissbookwormposted 7 years ago

Has any one got any paranormal activity in their house?

2. Phyllis Doyle profile image97
    Phyllis Doyleposted 7 years ago

I do not have any paranormal activity where I live now. There was one apartment I lived in that had a lot of paranormal activity. A dog that once lived there apparently could not find his way to the spirit world. He visited me almost every night, pouncing on my bed, sniffing around my head, laying on my feet. At first it scared me for I thought it was "Old Hag dreams". Once I realized who my visitor was, I prayed for him and talked to him. He eventually journeyed on to a better place.

3. minjin25 profile image60
    minjin25posted 7 years ago

Phyllis: We had experiences in our first home. I've written a hub on it.  I also have a pic of Hull House on tha hub but it was one we took ourselves on a Ghost Tour.  It may be matrixing but if you look real close at the top of the staircase you can see a large face...at least we do.

4. nlclark profile image60
    nlclarkposted 7 years ago

I don't have any in the house I am in now, but in my last house, I used to see white whisps walking around the house all the time, and my daughter always spoke of the angels in her bedroom.

I also shared an apartment with my sisters, years ago, and every once in a while, my sister would see a woman and a small girl standing at the foot of her bed in the middle of the night.  The house was very old.  The landlord told us that it used to be a doctor's office, and many people had passed away in the office.  It was before the emergency room days.  We were wondering if they were just still lingering.