jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (11 posts)

What are you sick of seeing on television?

1. slackermom profile image76
    slackermomposted 5 years ago

What are you sick of seeing on television?

2. MickS profile image72
    MickSposted 5 years ago

95% of it so I rarely watch television these days.  I think the worst things are the Untalent shows and the Unreality shows.  I watch football when an English or British team is playing, and University Challenge.

3. royalblkrose profile image60
    royalblkroseposted 5 years ago

I'm tired of sex,,. and reality shows. I mean, I know folk are HAVING sex- babies are still being born. Just  tired of it as being portrayed as being without responsibility or consequence.

1. josh3418 profile image81
      josh3418posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Great answer!

4. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

I am really tired of commercials that seem to have nothing to do with the product they are advertising.  They have some contrived scenario, or bizarre scene then they show some product not even related.

And yes, weary of reality shows about everything.  Seriously, they will make a TV show about the most benign and uninteresting thing.  You see some guy trapped in the wilderness saying how if he doesn't find water he'll die - talking right into the camera with a camera crew on site - with cell phones and canteens I am sure. 

They think we are stupid and they may have a point because we keep tuning in.

5. point2make profile image82
    point2makeposted 5 years ago

I am so sick of all the "reality" shows as well as the phony  competitions depicted on most of the other offerings. Everything on TV , it seems, has to be "reality" or "a competition"...please give me a break!!!

6. josh3418 profile image81
    josh3418posted 5 years ago

I think they need to stop coming out with all these variations of singing shows.  It was just fine when American Idol was airing!

7. profile image0
    Starmom41posted 5 years ago

morbid commercials:  ads from law firms telling people to file lawsuits over the effects of prescription medications, surgery, asbestos, etc.;
    ads for funeral services and life insurance companies.

8. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 5 years ago

Pretty much everything. There are only one or two shows I watch with any kind of regularity and in the rest of my free time I'm either watching movies or farting around on the internet.

9. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 5 years ago

so-called reality shows that are about as real as the hair on donald trumps head.jersey shores, the kardashians, big brother, they are all rediculous.

10. PenHitsTheFan profile image76
    PenHitsTheFanposted 5 years ago

Disgusting men with supermodel wives. Yeah, that isn't going to really happen.

working