What's so amazing about Avatar?

1. The Jet profile image78
    The Jetposted 5 years ago

What's so amazing about Avatar?

...I'm a bit confused as to why so many people love this film on such a deep level. It's not a bad film. It's got great action, but I just can't see it in any profound light. Your thoughts?

2. nochance profile image92
    nochanceposted 5 years ago

I think a lot of people are really impressed by the process used to make it. The 3D technology used in the film took over 10 years to create, James Cameron wanted to make sure the movie was done right. I've personally never seen it in 3D but I can only assume that it would be really pretty.

As far as the story goes it's just a modern day Pocahontas.

3. Hunbbel Meer profile image88
    Hunbbel Meerposted 5 years ago

It is one hell of an amazing movie!

I once read a review for the movie, the title of which said: "Avatar is a movie, which cannot be explained. It is there to be experienced."

And when I saw that movie, I knew exactly what the reviewer meant. You need to let it touch your heart and soul to experience the profound imagination and concept of this movie.

Apart from the excellent performance, the Midas-touch direction, hypnotic locations and 3D technology, what I loved most about the movie was the concept, story and theme of the film. It was amazing and so realistic at the same time. I really cannot explain Avatar in words.

working