jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

what is your favourite animation film ?

1. turguman profile image60
    turgumanposted 8 years ago

what is your favourite animation film  ?

animations are not for kids onliy anymore tell us about animation film you loved most

2. Mark_MacLachlan profile image53
    Mark_MacLachlanposted 8 years ago

Coraline it was a great childrens book and the movie did it justice.

3. EdG. profile image61
    EdG.posted 8 years ago

The Incredibles was a great flick, Pixar almost always knows what the hell they're doing. Wall-E would be a close second, at least out of the Pixar variety.

4. turguman profile image60
    turgumanposted 8 years ago

u said same films specaily wall-e was amazing i like it most mosters inc was great too

5. profile image43
    adschmitt23posted 8 years ago

ice age 3d was pretty sick...it was the first really well done animation 3d movie that i had seen but as far as classics go i digged finding nemo

6. Wendy Krick profile image77
    Wendy Krickposted 8 years ago

Mine would have to be Lion King. I also love Horton Hears a Who.

7. getitdone profile image61
    getitdoneposted 8 years ago

101 Dalmations has always been my favorite animated movie. I just love those dogs. I can watch it anytime.

8. profile image44
    deepathakur2006posted 8 years ago

my favourite animation film  is Ratatouille and The Simpson’s Movie, though Shrek the Third was overlooked the best animation movie .It so amazing and so creative that it look realistic
        The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences is considering these movies and others such as Beowulf, Alvin and the Chipmunks, Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon, Meet the Robinsons, Tekkonkinkreet and TMNT in drafting its list for next year’s Oscars.

9. DonnyBoy profile image58
    DonnyBoyposted 8 years ago

Over The Hedge, cause Im rockin the suburbs.

10. csd1509 profile image68
    csd1509posted 8 years ago

up untill 3 months ago i was really uniterested  in animation i mean c'mon were adults.. but than i went to London by ship and there was a lobby where the film Tom & Jerry played so i sat down and thought hey that's great now my kid will sit and watch and i can sit and relax mayb close my eyes a bit but surprisingly i really started to enjoy watching it (i think even more than my 2 year old daughter;)) and when i looked around i saw more adults then kids watching and laughing so i guess we never outgrow animation movies...

11. Patty Inglish, MS profile image94
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 8 years ago

An animated movie can make a great Christmas present, one that can be used over and over, while producing good memories. Hear is a Top 10 of the best from WWII to the present day. read more

12. lilian_sg profile image74
    lilian_sgposted 7 years ago

working