jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Can any one name a movie that used computer puppetry and did you enjoy the movie

1. flashmakeit profile image69
    flashmakeitposted 5 years ago

Can any one name a movie that used computer puppetry and did you enjoy the movie?.

2. Crazzykylex profile image60
    Crazzykylexposted 5 years ago

Are you referring that clay model type animated movie? If so, then Pirates: Band of Misfits is the best out of the rest.

flashmakeitposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Excellent answer thanks

3. Chrissy Allen profile image59
    Chrissy Allenposted 5 years ago

The interesting thing is that most viewers do not think of Sesame Street or The Muppets are puppetry movies,  Love those movies and TV shows. I personally do not of any computer puppetry.  I just know of the good old fashion puppetry movies such as "The Labyrinth," "The Dark Crystal," "The Muppet" Show and Movies and so forth.
    Now if we are talking about clay-mation movies then I love those!  My hubby and I love them.  We have found "Coraline," "Corpse Bride," "The Nightmare Before Christmas," "Wallace and Gromit," and many others! Aardman Productions which brought us Pirates: Band of Misfits, Chicken Run, and Wallace and Gromit are the best in clay-mation pictures in my opinion!  Tim Burton is also right up there near the Aardman Productions, in my opinion.  Any one of these movies are great and makes a great family activity of watching movies and have the kids try to make their own movies using the same techniques as these companies

flashmakeitposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yes Jim Henson did an amazing job creating the film The Dark Crystal.

working