jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (14 posts)

What are your two favorite colors and why?

1. Cristale profile image84
    Cristaleposted 5 years ago

What are your two favorite colors and why?

My two favorite colors are black and hot pink only because they look cool together and I am a girl!

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6803993_f260.jpg

2. MamaBambie profile image60
    MamaBambieposted 5 years ago

my favorite colors are black and any neon color because they are awesome together.  Like a rave stashed away in my closet.

Cristaleposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Black and any neon color are awesome together! Good answer

3. jenniferg78 profile image58
    jenniferg78posted 5 years ago

I love green and purple (not necessarily together). They are both so calming.

4. profile image0
    Jhudahposted 5 years ago

I like the color brown and the color blue. I just love them.

5. rutley profile image73
    rutleyposted 5 years ago

Lavender and all the cool shades of the color wheel...........................

6. Babypenguin profile image59
    Babypenguinposted 5 years ago

I love purple &black, they are good together and on their own

Cristaleposted 5 years agoin reply to this

That is another one of my favorite color combinations! It is as cool as black and pink!

2. Babypenguin profile image59
      Babypenguinposted 5 years agoin reply to this

or black & red big_smile

7. iggy-kun profile image60
    iggy-kunposted 5 years ago

Grey and blue, I don't really know why. Well, blue is the color of water and I love water, and I think it looks really pretty. And grey is just one of those colors that matches pretty much everything, sometimes nice and sometimes cool. They seem calming to me when I see them.

8. kathyjones1952@at profile image61
    kathyjones1952@atposted 5 years ago

Actually, I have three favorite colors but two of them are green and red.  They are both Christmasy colors and I love Christmas!  I like green because I was raised on a farm and when I think of the color green, I think of a pasture and the woods.  I like the color red because like I said, it reminds me of Christmas and it's such a bright color.

9. Cristale profile image84
    Cristaleposted 5 years ago

My husband has a black and yellow motorcycle, so we will say he likes these colors because of his motorcycle lol

10. Georgie Lowery profile image95
    Georgie Loweryposted 5 years ago

I'm a hard-core tomboy, but my two favorite colors are hot pink and gunmetal grey. Kind of specific, I know. For years and years I wouldn't buy anything with the color pink on it, now half my wardrobe is different shades of the color. I really like gunmetal because it's dark but not black. I even have nail polish in that color!

11. sarahmoose profile image79
    sarahmooseposted 5 years ago

I love purple and orange, just not together!! My daughter loves purple and pink, typical little girl!

working