jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Which movie are you most excited about this year and why?

1. Maria-Arg profile image79
    Maria-Argposted 5 years ago

Which movie are you most excited about this year and why?

I can't wait to see Dark Knight Rises because I love Christopher Nolan and his previous Batman movies were great.

2. NC4Life078 profile image86
    NC4Life078posted 5 years ago

The second you said this my first thought was Batman. It's a shame about Heath Ledger, for I feel his role as Joker made it what it was. But, nevertheless it should be as good as the last one.

Maria-Argposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I agree, I really hope the Nolan can match The Dark Knight. Heath Ledger was a great actor, lost too soon.

3. profile image60
    bluebayposted 5 years ago

THe great gasby . coming at christmas time. I think it will be great. Of course ice age will be good. The amazing spiderman is the next .

The Great Gatsby was not my favorite book to read in H.S., however with Leonardo DiCaprio starring as the lead, I think it could be interesting to see. We'll see how it comes out later this year!

4. Zane Stockbridge profile image68
    Zane Stockbridgeposted 5 years ago

The three remaining big name movies that have yet to come out are Amazing Spiderman, The Dark Knight Rises, and The Hobbit. Between the three I would say the Dark Knight is the one I'm the most excited for. The new Spiderman movie I will admit looks like it will be really good. However, this is the 4th movie inside of a decade and they've started retelling the story. I feel that will be more detrimental. The Hobbit has reignited old hype. Having the prequel released eleven years after filming the first three, while still using some of the original cast, is a little too long.

With the final installment to Nolan's take on Batman I think he has made an excellent decision in regards to the villians. I am really excited to see Tom Hardy as Bane, who is one of the few that has ever defeated Batman.

I forgot The Hobbit was coming out this year. That should be interesting. I remember reading the book when I was in High School and really loved it.
      I think everyone is excited to see Dark Knight Rises. Hope it's good *fingers crossed*.

5. mrsgray profile image60
    mrsgrayposted 5 years ago

Breaking Dawn Part 2.  I've seen all the rest and can't wait for this one!

working