jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

What do you find most annoying about country music?

1. WiseRabbit profile image84
    WiseRabbitposted 5 years ago

What do you find most annoying about country music?

Country music is really annoying, for the most part.(Though I have to admit some of it is funny.) Almost all of it sounds the same and it seems to promote prideful ignorance and ridiculous idealism. I find the whiny songs most annoying. What part of country music annoys you most?

2. profile image0
    greek fireposted 5 years ago

I think to me, all country music is old fashion and annoying because I heard it thousands times!
    Check my hub http://greekfire.hubpages.com/hub/fear-of-blood
    don't forget to click on ads smile

3. KarlawithaK profile image66
    KarlawithaKposted 5 years ago

There are some country songs I enjoy. Overall, the whiny factor gets me too!

4. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

Forgive me but everything about it annoys me. I know it is very popular and I'm glad people enjoy it - but for me it is like fingernails on a blackboard. I actually have a physical response to it. I really hate going to a restaurant here in town and hearing that loud CW music when I am trying to eat. 

I think the worst part for me is the melodramatic lyrics.

5. iggy-kun profile image60
    iggy-kunposted 5 years ago

I really just hate the lyrics. All of the country songs are about drinking, and losing your girlfriend, and all of that crap. Pop songs are like that too, that's why I don't listen to it much either. Just the lyrics can be ridiculous… Plus it's boring and the drama involved is dumb. Definitely my least favorite music!

1. WiseRabbit profile image84
      WiseRabbitposted 5 years agoin reply to this

A tear in my beer in the bar after I just got off the train in the rain, went to see my momma in jail after I saw someone else's truck in my barn la la la  *gagging on my own finger...

working