Spanky dictated his own 2015 health letter.

Jump to Last Post 1-50 of 56 discussions (291 posts)
  1. Randy Godwin profile image92
    Randy Godwinposted 18 months ago

It turns out Spanky's former personal doctor revealed he dictated the letter to him concerning his outstanding physical condition. After Spanky's bodyguard and lawyer raided his office and took his files the doctor confessed "The Great Oily One" told him what to write in the health report.

Not surprising at all considering Spanky's diet and lack of exercise. For all we know, he is mentally and physically unfit for the office. I suspect he also dictated Dr. Ronnie's health report in the same manner. This guy has got to go before his lies cause irreparable damage to our country. Or perhaps his apologists and fans can explain why this should be acceptable from any POTUS?

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 18 months agoin reply to this

You forgot to mention that the doctor told him what he could and couldn't say.  And did sign it, presumably because there were no lies that would cause irreparable damage to our country. 

Or not - it says something about a physician that would allow such a thing to happen, if indeed it did.

1. cranbrookcars profile image60
        cranbrookcarsposted 18 months agoin reply to this

People do it every day. I didn't dictate, but wrote, every single reference or recommendation I ever got. The person signed. This is actually hilarious.

2. Dean Traylor profile image93
      Dean Traylorposted 18 months agoin reply to this

Just when you thought the Trump universe couldn't get any stranger. smh.

3. Sharlee01 profile image86
      Sharlee01posted 18 months agoin reply to this

"This guy has got to go before his lies cause irreparable damage to our country. Or perhaps his apologists and fans can explain why this should be acceptable from any POTUS?"  Yes please let's get him impeached before he solves the NK nuke problem. LOL  OMG Randy, don't you realize after all this time no one cares about his personality quirks. He has a very flamboyant personality. He does certainly not have the ability to shut up when he should, and yes he has lied. Do you recall "you can keep your doctor, it will cost less, your deductible will go down? "   "it was all because of a youtube video".   Pretty big lies I would say. I  President Trump is bringing about needed change, and is making America a better place to do business, and live. Does his personality faults, as well as appearance out weight his accomplishments?   Not in my book.

Not sure if he wrote his health report? he has not commented on it, but let me say he sure had a very odd Physician. In regards to his health, he is 73 has had no major health problems, he never smoked or drank alcohol., he is a bit overweight.  One can see he has an abundance of energy, by his schedule.  I would think he will live a very long time.

1. PrettyPanther profile image86
        PrettyPantherposted 18 months agoin reply to this

I am curious.  Why do you think he rode in a golf cart while every other world leader walked the 700 yards to a plaza in Sicily during the G7 summit?  Do you think it was because he has an "abundance of energy" (your words) and is "the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency," as he dictated to his doctor?

For clarification, I find this part of the discussion to be trivial, but I also find it to be more evidence that Trump supporters see what they want to see.  Unless, of course, you can give me a plausible explanation.  Wilderness said the doctor's letter contained no lies.  Do you think Trump is the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency?  I think that is a lie, and could probably even be proven through objective evaluation.  What do you think?

"Wilderness said the doctor's letter contained no lies."

Wilderness did NOT say that.  He said, and I copy and paste: "Please, Randy - tell us what was said on that doctor's report that was a lie?" and "And did sign it, presumably because there were no lies that would cause irreparable damage to our country. "

Okay.

4. LeslieAlex profile image73
      LeslieAlexposted 18 months agoin reply to this

People do it every day. I didn't dictate, but wrote, every single reference or recommendation I ever got. The person signed. This is actually hilarious.

Come to think of it I did the same thing for an employers record of duties/tasks performed and experience.  I wrote it, mailed to the ex-boss and he signed it and sent it back.

2. Randy Godwin profile image92

Presumptions are simply that, Dan. And I don't like a doctor signing false statements for anyone who wants to be POTUS. You guys really don't give a damn how many lies this cretin tells about everything important to his job. You simply shrug them off every time.

Please, Randy - tell us what was said on that doctor's report that was a lie?  Along with, of course, proof of your claim?

But I think you missed at least some of the point: This cretin of a supposed doctor signed a false report, according to him.  Something completely unethical, and that tells us we probably should take whatever he says with a grain of salt.  Did Trump dictate the report?  Or is this quack simply angry he isn't in the White House and spewing the same kinds of lies we see here on the forums?

3. PrettyPanther profile image86
    PrettyPantherposted 18 months ago

While it's really difficult to get more ridiculous than a presidential candidate writing his own doctor's report, I recall myself as well as reporters and members of congress joking that it was so outrageously worded that it sounded like Trump wrote it himself.  I believed, at the time, that he did.  And, lo and behold, he did.  And, lo and behold, his supporters don't give a rat's @ss about this any more than they care about the rest of his sorry-@ss conceits.  But, back to the ridiculous.  What's even more ridiculous than Trump dictating this letter, is the number of people who couldn't see through it at the time, who still can't see through this blowhard who only cares about himself.

I'm sick of my fellow Americans' willingness to tolerate this obviously unfit man (I use the word "man" loosely) as leader of this country.  He's so disgusting.  Remember when candidates used to suffer consequences for their unethical acts?  Well, not any more. Trump has set a new low for politicians.  He hasn't drained the swamp.  He's become the most disgusting, smelly, putrid swamp monster of them all.  Whoever dares to swim within his orbit gets covered in slime.  Look how many people whose careers and character have been damaged just by working with him.

Geez, people, stop it!  Stop defending this putrid piece of $hit.

When you can prove the report lied, then you have a reason for outrage.  Until then you have nothing but assumptions - is that all it takes to get your dander up?

Oh, so you're going to quibble over whether the letter contained a lie.  Why am I not surprised in the least?

If he wrote it, and it contains nothing but truth, what's the beef?  It IS signed by the "physician", after all.

Randy Godwinposted 18 months agoin reply to this

Are you not ashamed of him, Dan? Is he a role model for you and your offspring? If not, then why?

Were you ashamed of Obama?  Granted he was a fine statesman, he did more to damage this country than Trump ever will.  Were you ashamed of Clinton and the whole Democratic party this past election?  They, too, did more damage than Trump ever will.

I mean, why pick on only Trump - he's probably the cleanest politician in DC!  Just because you don't like the way he talks and the language he uses?  Or because he's on the Republican ticket?

Yes, I was proud of Obama because he didn't lie every 30 minutes or so and he got us out of a depression in the making inherited from Dubya.

You didn't answer my questions about your role model either.

My role model was my father, not some whacky politician or rich sports figure.

I'm glad you're proud of the man that instituted the biggest single expenditure in the history of the world and constantly put down his country to the rest of the world.  I'm glad you're proud of the man that spent his way out of a depression...and got nothing to show for it. 

But he WAS a good statesman...if being one of the gentry, the socialites, is what makes you happy and proud.  Personally I prefer the blue collar worker next door.

Oh, the horror of a man who conducted himself with class and dignity, while having the audacity to try to provide better access to health care for his people.

Yeah, he's way worse than a lying, cheating  com man who's padding his wallet at taxpayers' expense.

So it would've been better to simply let it go? I don't see your logic, Dan. Spanky inherited a growing economy from Obama's two terms in office. He denied the numbers until he became POTUS and all of a sudden the numbers were correct. As Pretty said, he's a laughingstock.

2. PrettyPanther profile image86

Yeah, you're rigjt. Like every other lying, deceitful con, just accept it and move on.

1. Live to Learn profile image80
              Live to Learnposted 18 months agoin reply to this

Don't accept it and move on. Reject the entirety of the farce. Instead of fighting with others in an attempt to prop up one side of a broken system, acknowledge the broken system.

What "side" am I propping up? I am disgusted about our disgusting president. It has nothing to do with propping up a "side," unless you're referring to general ethics, decency and competency. Yeah, I'm on that side.

By the way, read through responses here and notice I never refer to "the right."  I specifically target  Trump supporters," unlike yourself and others, who lump "the left" together all the time. Who's propping up sides?

Oh. Forgot about your blinders. Never mind.

Or, you could show me where I propped up a side so I know what you're talking about. Examples might help me see beyond my my blind spot.

2. Castlepaloma profile image76
        Castlepalomaposted 18 months agoin reply to this

I just sculptured Trump in diapers.  He really is fat and really has poor  health. Trump fans must be blind.too.

As far as fit to be President. There is no such thing as a president of a country. You can only be legally a President of a Corporation.

Greatest lie Trump ever told. To lead the regular American guy,  that he looking out for them and not the greedy bunch.

He's a con artist.  He'll be gone by 2020.

2. wilderness profile image96

LOL  You sculpted what you think he would look like in diapers.  And you made him fat, so he must BE fat.  That's some great rationalization!

1. Castlepaloma profile image76

From Trump golf suit that reveals his fat clearly. If I had guess Trump weight at a carnival within 3 pounds, it's 90℅ sure Trump would not get his prize.

His body resemble that of an obese baby, very little exaggeration needed. I built accurate bodies forms for Disney, Ripley's, films and plenty for top museums. Sometimes my clay models cost more than the finish sculpture for that kind of accuracy.

It bothers me what superficial things the left uses to express their disdain. It all seems so catty and immature. 'He's fat' 'he's got red hair' 'she isn't pretty'.

There is no substance or maturity to the resistance. It's more like a tantrum.

Spanky set this standard so you should love it. Do you?

Thank you. I grow weary of reminding Trump voters of this very obvious point. I continue to do so, though, hoping it will sink in. They validated this behavior with their votes.

Always voting for the the lesser of the two evils. When a voter votes they join the problem and support the evil. I'm here to report the freak show and get entertained by the cluster F*ck battles between minion, slaves and their puppet masters.

Well said!  "The person I hate did something I detest and find completely lacking in ethics or morals, so I will do the same."  The lowest common denominator, right?

Spanky is now a role model, Dan. I can attest to this as I heard a guy say shortly after you guys put him in office, "now we can say ni**er again."  You should be happy with the results of your vote!

While I don't make fun of Trump's appearance , I also dont think doing so, by itself, rises to the level of "completely lacking in ethics or morals."

I do find it interesting, however, that you are admitting you voted for and continue to defend a man who is "completely lacking in ethics or morals." Your words.

3. PrettyPanther profile image86

As usual, you don't recognize what sickens us even more than a lying com man occupying the oval office.

2. profile image0
      ahorsebackposted 18 months agoin reply to this

Your problem ,as most opposing him , is that you don't like Trump , anything about him , no matter how much you benefit from him , It's all that simple ,
      and so ,"He's wrong about everything he does  because I hate him "

So, you believe there is nothing wrong with dictating your own medical letter as evidence that you're healthy enough to be POTUS?

How about lying for years that you had proof that Obama wasn't born in the United States, then never producing it (because, of course, it was a very stupid lie)?  You think that's just peachy? 

How about saying Mexico would pay for the wall when, if you have any common sense at all, you know it will never happen?  Was he lying or was he stupid?  You tell me.  What about his supporters who believed him?  Stupid or gullible?  Which one?

How about claiming he knew nothing about the Stormy Daniels agreement, then later saying Cohen represented him on the Stormy Daniels deal?  Which one was the lie?  Do you care?  Or, is lying by the President of the United States just a-okay with you? 

How do you know when he's telling the truth?  Do you just believe everything he says? Or do you just not care?  It has to be one or the other.  I'm guessing you just don't care.

I know you won't answer these questions.  You never do.  But, hey, maybe you'll shock me just one time and do something not wholly, completely, typically Trumpian.

1. profile image0

You know ,  as we all do ,  just what you are really suffering from PrettyPanther , "selective outrage "  and all you do is try to morph that into your own little Trump resistance party  .    That IS  by the way a diagnosis .  Care to dictate your own letter for that diagnosis ................;-]

As usual, you can spout propaganda but you refuse to answer questions. Another Trumpian trait! Bok. Bok, Bok! lol 

Spanky will more than likely take the 5th before this is over. How will that strike you, horse?

1. profile image0

"Selective outrage " and over what children ,  51% popularity ?    You're party is simply part of an immaturely created resistance , Just think ,the absolute brilliance of this is that in a few years you can all tell your grandchildren ," It all began with  our hatred of orange hair " .
              What Brilliance !

No, his hair candy floss texture and urine color. Trump's doctor said he is receiving special vitamins for hair loss, yeah, like that hat is alive.  His skin is orange from
                Synthetics tanners and paint jobs. Pretty well inside and out Trump is fake.

1. profile image0

Revelation ; even a personally "fake " individual  can be an incredibly progressive  leader .   Look at all the   Kennedy's , Carter , Trudeau's , Macron ,  ......

With the exception of Kennedy to change something big. From Human History and my strong senses tell me again that it will be 80℅ of the consciousness of the people who will change the world for the positive. The heirachary greedy cannot change their illnesses. The greedy can be stopped, they just can't stop themselves. The kind of people like the women groups leaders in Iceland. They change the Politics and emprision the major bankers. When people change from comfortable numb to a great deal of suffering, the law of survival kicks in.

Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V

2. Kathryn L Hill profile image79
          Kathryn L Hillposted 18 months agoin reply to this

He says what the people want. He seems to want what the people want. Are the people stupid or just Trump?

If by "the people," you mean the approximately 40% who don't seem to care what he says or does....never mind. I think I'll follow GA's advice this one time. ;-)

Why don't you just copy and paste your eplies. It would save you time.

3. GA Anderson profile image92
      GA Andersonposted 18 months agoin reply to this

Slow down PrettyPanther, (I know it's a BIG mistake for a man to tell a woman to calm down), take a breath. You're going to blow a vein.

I have a sure-fire remedy for you. Grab your husband, the vodka, the glasses, and the shaker, then find a good Hallmark movie. You can start fresh again tomorrow, the same stuff will be waiting for you.

GA :-)

She told it like it is, GA. Not hysterical in the least. We're simply waiting for Mueller to end this cretin's reign and put some dignity back into the office. What do you want to see?

1. GA Anderson profile image92

I didn't say she was hysterical Randy, I said she was so worked up she was gonna have a stroke. My recommendation was a martini and a relaxing movie. That is what I want to see.

GA

Thank you. I hope we can get back to decent human behavior in a president once we rid ourselves of this lying scumbag. I'm starting to wonder, though.

GA, while I appreciate your concern, I feel it is misdirected. I don't blow gaskets. I tell it like I see it. I'm sickened by my fellow Americans. Trump is an embarrassment and a laughingstock. Those who defend his every deceit are worse.

My husband laughed heartily when I read him this exchange. He despises the Trump presidency even more than I do if that's possible.

That is why I suggested you grab him too. Both martinis and Hallmark movies, are better when shared.

ps. you may not blow gaskets, but I was still worried you might start sputtering and stuttering if you didn't stop for a breath. Even if it was only long enough to borrow some of Jake's adjectives.

GA

LOL. I could never be as eloquent and inspired as Jake is on the subject of our dear leader.

Well, ahh... Okay, I must admit he does know how to humorously turn a phrase, but that is about as far as I can go. From my perspective he seems to be out-Trumping Trump, and as you have so frequently and stridently noted - that is not really a good thing.

GA

I don't know, GA. Wouldn't you say that, to truly out-Trump Trump, he would have to insult, berate, and bully others? Yes, he insults Trump but I consider him to be fair game, just like every other president before him.  I also don't see Jake making a statement, then contradicting himself the same day. I think you would be hard pressed to find actual misstatements (or lies) in Jake's posts. Over-the-top descriptors? Yes. But lies? I don't see it.

So, I have to say I don't see it the same way you do, but that's probably not surprising given my disdain for the subject of Jake's mockery.

Of course you don't see it the same way PrettyPanther. I am reserving judgement, you have made yours.

I won't go further, in reference to Jake, because his posts are there for all to see and evaluate. But, I won't leave it at that, because I believe that does Jake a disservice. A couple conversations we have had - which went beyond the hyperbole, were much more grounded than the type of posts that gave you a laugh.

[EDIT] to add to the "lies" part... Once again I must give Jake credit for basing his accusations and declarations are  possible "kernels" of truth," but it is the extrapolation of those "kernels" to the points Jake makes that belie the "truth"  of his accusations.[END EDIT]

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13904376.jpg

4. Valeant profile image95
    Valeantposted 18 months ago

+1

5. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 18 months ago

So What if Trump did dictate a letter based on his health report and doctors private diagnosis of his health ,   For most people , he looks healthy , he act's healthy  he exercises regularly ,he's kicking a$$  and taking names as the most positively  progressive  leader America's seen in decades ,  and let's all take a guess as to why the left is so [fake ]  outraged that Trump  decides what YOU  know about his health ?

Trump Resistance and resistance only !

1. JAKE Earthshine profile image78
      JAKE Earthshineposted 18 months agoin reply to this

Sure, aside from the obesity, orange face and skin, high cholesterol, heart disease and obvious mental illness manifested by delusion, hallucination, extreme fits of uncontrollable anger, paranoia and detachment from reality, he's the picture of good health:

But now, considering the fraudulent physician's report according to his own doctors testimony, he may be much more unhealthy than what was actually revealed: What if anything did Spanky Trump insist his previous doctor and white house doctor who just resigned, suppress from the public?

What isn't fraudulent about this fake president? 

Sure looks healthy to me:

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/14027161.png

6. Valeant profile image95

As in a court of law, the doctor's report is now in question as to it's legitimacy and accuracy due to the circumstances.  Any other argument is idiocy.

7. Live to Learn profile image80
    Live to Learnposted 18 months ago

It wasn't rocket science to know Trump wrote it. The question remains...was it a fair represention of his health? If not, I would think the doctor would be in violation of some professional ethics. If so,I don't know that it is illegal for Trump to paraphrase his lay understanding of his results but it seems bizarre for an educated man to agree to let that report be attributed to his hand.

I'm not sure I would go to a "physician" that did such a thing at all.  Let alone to one that then went public with the knowledge!  Whether it is a fair representation or not I'm pretty sure there is a real ethical problem here.  "Bizarre" isn't the term I would use for a doctor that would sign such a document.

I agree. The term bizarre was an attempt to be nice.

And I'm sure a physician who treated someone for 35 years didn't expect to have his office raided by Spanky's lawyer and his capo who took medical files without signing for them. Or is the Doc lying about this as well?

Lawyers don't lie! Lol..Good thing we don't live in a court room.

Dallas Cowboys’ quarterback Dak Prescott is 6’2″ and weighs 229 pounds. According to Dr. Jackson, trump is approximately the same height and weighs 239 pounds – just 10 pounds more than Dak. Doctor says muscles weigh more than fat.

Yeah right, Dak has a 6 Pak and Trump has women brests and 7 months pregnant in his golf suit.
          Anyone can see how massive huge his legs and ass are. His fat face with no neck, just a bloated frog throat. His hands are the only thing small, not counting below.

Or did it piss him off enough to make up stories?  We'll never know, will we, because he signed the document as his own, and I rather doubt Trump will say he wrote it.

8. Castlepaloma profile image76
    Castlepalomaposted 18 months ago

Trump's doctor reported his weight was 239 pounds. One pound under being obese and said his mental health was good.  How can he lie through those teeth.

From my experience sculpting 1000s of people. Trump is over 300 pounds and qualifies for Canadaian disability. I will sake my reputation on it.

1. Sharlee01 profile image86

6' 3"
      176 - 216 lbs.  he is overweight, but for his height not too bad. Hope your sculpture depicts his wonderful height.

6.3 is highly questionable and he never received a complete mental health evaluation which is astonishing considering his public behavior, but here are the facts related to his physical health according to the guy who just left the white house:

Spanky is obese, he has heart disease and high cholesterol, he also slurs his speech in public which is a terrible sign of underlying illness: This is just what we know about him, who knows what if any crucial info about his health has been suppressed:

Doesn't look good: His physical appearance is not good at all, his face is always a bizarre looking orangey color and he looks frail and sickly:

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/14028521_f1024.jpg

Yet I have not heard a word that he has even had a cold? He keeps a rigorous schedule, and like I stated he has never smoked or imbibed in alcohol.  He does not appear to be obese, as Hillary Clinton certainly dos. And her head bobbing so unattractive. However, the worst was her crazy eyes. She needed to be helped up and down stairs.  Oh, forgot to mention her lack of energy. She just couldn't campaign due to her lack of energy...  And confused state of mind.  I think Trump is doing pretty good for his age.

He is a god!!!  roll

Randy, just stating my opinion. I think some are grabbing at straws to be going after his health. We have had many presidents that had poor health. I guess if he becomes ill and can't perform his duties we can handle that problem if it occurs.  In my opinion, he seems to be healthy presently.  Being an RN, I can tell you one just never knows what the next day can hold in regard to health. I don't consider Trump a God, I think I have been pretty clear in my opinion of Trump. It's all about results...  Not Health, not his sex life, not his past business failures, not his narcissistic personality, and not the fact that he has orange hair. It's all about agenda, job performance. Hey, we have our agreement...  If President Trump himself broke the law in his campaign I will be eating my words. However, it just may be you that has a plate full of words... LOL

Well, Randy, he may not be God. But he is one of the best presidents we have had in a very long time. What he lacks in charm, and looks h makes up for being able to complete a progressive agenda.  I am not sure why you do not realize that?  IT's pretty apparent no one will stop him.

2. JAKE Earthshine profile image78

Sharlee01: His rigorous schedule seems to consist of watching cable news, calling in to fox fake friends channel in an enraged snowflake 'complaint-a thon', crying and whining like a little girl, then he tweets about it with his little digits, plays golf using a golf cart, grabs a greasy cheeseburger. puts on his pink silk nighie and passes out in bed, without Melanie according to news reports:

Are we really surprised he has so many medial problems associated with poor exercising habits?

BTW: Heart disease, high cholesterol and obesity, the three severe medical problems his doctor's said he suffers from, are much worse and life threatening than the common cold:

3. Castlepaloma profile image76

The best vote, is not vote for both evils. Hilary is no excuse for Trumps president presents right now. Nobody has an excuse for Trumps poor for health physically and mentally.  Hilary weight is adverage,. Trump's is obviously obese. Blind faith is not good enough.

Trump did not even beat me in in trying to make my artist unionized.

I do give Trump credit for a world record in lawsuits and making an excellence distraction for Zionist.

The was a nuked Trump statue that had an exaggerated stomach and large hands. He had also vein's, pimples, and rases over his body to make him uglier. Who knows what his body looks like, Trump even hided underneath the sheets before his wife comes to bed.

Mt Trump sculpture looks happier stomping on eggshells, rabit holes in his diapers and bunny slippers.

Trump is the product of an brocken system. He is minion secondary to an evil empire controlling the world by hypothetical programing and fear.

My Trump not
          Mt Trump
          Naked Trump statue.
          That auto edit again.

9. Valeant profile image95

C'mon Randy, it's not like he back pedophiles for Congressional seats.  Oh, wait....

10. Randy Godwin profile image92

He's a real sweetheart, ask any of his concubines! tongue

The poor women who have to sleep with that fat bastard.

To be fair, none of them have been forced to sleep with him, as far as we know.

They better stay on top.

11. profile image0

To the Trump resisters ;
    How or who these forum posts are delivered by or for  is pretty irrelevant , there are plenty of haters here  but mostly from the left .  Microaggressions can come in even very polite form , the hate of Trump is still obvious while liberals emote and paint their way through debates  following fake  charges and false accusations the bottom line remains the same .
    " I simply hate Trump " would be far more honest than all of the fake outrage in the world .
    On the left you don't  even know why you do hate , you just hate  .

"On the left you don't  even know why you do hate , you just hate ".

Oh, please. I have been crystal clear about why I think he is not fit to take care of my dog, much less my country. Others have been just as clear. Maybe you need new glasses.

1. profile image0

And what you and your party needs is something besides a phony outraged sense of morality , a non-fantasy sourced, totally biased media  , you are always going on and on about your parties  elitist offended sensibilities completely ignoring the truth that the Trump you hate is just a born and raised "street fighter " who easily beats the left at every battle.  Your elitist party attitude  has jumped from one meaningless and baseless obstruction to the next as a frog leaping on sinking lily pads , all the while your party bathes in utter hypocrisy .   Tell us, what's the next reason your party  will collectively put your hands over your political mouths ,gasp  and cry offence at so we can prepare ?
        # 97 Reason for impeachment ..........................?

Blah, blah, blah. Same ol' same ol'.

As usual, you're not talking to me personally, but to your imaginary liberal boogeyman.

Please show me one post where I've advocated impeachment. I'll wait. Forever, I'm sure.

1. profile image0

Actually I am , you like most obstructionists  have accused , insinuated , prayed , wished , cast coins into the plastic fountains of impeachment , whined and  cried a river for Trump demise that's not even likely to happen .
            You've emoted your ideologically cherished outrages at every turn in Trump's real political turns of progress and continually downplayed every positive advancement for America that he has accomplished.
            You don't have to actually say the word impeach while you  continually opine the hate , hidden , openly or otherwise .

"You don't have to actually say the word impeach...."

There really is no point in talking with you. Since I don't have to actually say anything for you to know exactly what I'm thinking, I'll stop saying anything to you. I'm sure you'll continue to invent new and interesting things I never said, much less thought.

1. profile image0

"There s no point in talking to you ...." , don't you really mean  , You're one of THOSE that we cannot persuade over to the ranks of  the resistance movement ?     Don't you really mean , this guy isn't going to change his mind and coagulate his general hatred of all things- Trump with ours ? After all , he ignores the importance of hating orange hair , overweight , outspoken  NYC street fighter  attitude ,  porn star loving , bully pulpit talking , bigot , racist , misogynist  , islamophobic refugee  hater president that we want out , isn't that what you really mean ?
                It's so easy to reason with the phony outrages of the left.
                Try again .

1. Valeant profile image95
                  Valeantposted 18 months agoin reply to this

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/14027277.jpg

I hope I am not on your list of haters. I Iove everybody, and then bring awareness to pros vs cons  of situations.

Allowing assholes to be assholes. Knowing where the sharks are,  is being able to swim with them without being eaten.

1. profile image0

Well no , I don't consider you one of the haters ,  you're simply an anti-capitalist , where would we possibly be though without capitalism  ?

Capitalism is pro
          Corperationism is con

12. Sharlee01 profile image86
    Sharlee01posted 18 months ago

And while doing all that, he did this too... JUST OUT: 3.9% unemployment, breaking below 4% for the first time since 2000. GREAT for American workers! LOL

Yeah, it's kind of been moving that way for a while now.  Congrats to him for not messing it up.  Wow.  Impressive.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/14027289.png

Or going a little further out.  Maybe some benefit from the previous guy, perhaps?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/14027290.png

Actually, it IS a little impressive.  Or a lot if one is honest.

It's one thing to spend your way out of a recession and see unemployment drop to levels seen before that recession.  It is quite another to see that drop continue to the lowest level in 45 years.  If one is honest and not simply trying to negate the accomplishments of a President they don't like.

Valeant : You are correct, the unemployment trend was absolutely established by the incredible mind of President Obama about 9 years ago where here had a record breaking 84 straight months of job growth: He did it all while maintaining a 35% corporate tax rate:

Spanky T is still the beneficiary of President Obama's roaring economy however, after Trump's insane corporate tax cuts which added I believe a trillion to our debt and we must borrow more than ever to pay for that corporate welfare scheme, the longevity of President Obama's solid economy is now in jeopardy, especially after Trump crashed our stock market::

http://money.cnn.com/2018/03/27/investi … index.html

13. Valeant profile image95

Or if one attributes those successes to someone without seeing the trend line that would have gotten them there any way, all the while making up crap rhetoric about an unhealthy economy for the previous guy.  Overspent, I'll give you that though.  Deficits came down, but not enough for even someone as liberal as myself.

14. Sharlee01 profile image86

Obama has zero to do with bringing jobs back. The new tax laws, along with Trump getting rid of the Obama era regulations, Many companies are bringing back jobs from other countries. There is much more. But, this should suffice. Try to concentrate just because you say it does not make it true. I noted you did not acknowledge the facts I posted on the Obama tax debt?

If you honestly believe Wall Street corporations can simply just pick up the trillions they had previously expatriated to foreign countries, and in some cases already invested due to their greedy ambitions and non-interest in paying their fair share of taxes to benefit the United States, you're sadly mistaken:

In case you haven't noticed, Spanky Trump lies and deceives about this and just about everything else with psychopathic regularity and his elite Wall Street exec pals are almost as bad:

Those regulations you speak of are resulting in dire consequences for all of us: Mercury and other poisons dumped into our water streams by archaic mining companies who could care less about the workers who die continuously from the toxic environment, poisonous vehicle emissions spewing into our air etc etc: It's easy to repeal regulations, not so easy to desperately try and clean up the irreversible catastrophic consequences during the aftermath:

Fortunately, Spanky Trump will be gone very soon, hopefully we can obstruct his madness, then begin to salvage whats left of the United States after his unwilling exit:

" non-interest in paying their fair share of taxes to benefit the United States, you're sadly mistaken:"

They already pay more than you do, which is patently unfair.  What makes you think paying even more will somehow make it "fair"?  Particularly as it will be taxed again, with even more federal income tax, when it goes to the owners of those companies.

"Mercury and other poisons dumped into our water streams by adxrchaic mining companies who could care less about the workers who die continuously from the toxic environment"

List, please of at least two companies pouring mercury and other poisons into streams or rivers?  (You DID say companies)

In Reality, Apple Computer paid about 25% in taxes last year and about 18% in the previous 5 years on income which can be identified, less than the 35% tax rate and actually less than what I paid:

ZERO taxes were collected on the billions of our money they stashed in foreign countries to avoid paying their fair share of taxes and they will pay even less under the republican / Spanky Trump corporate welfare tax cut scam they recently passed:

I would suggest that everyone research the insane repeal of regulations which were designed to protect the environment including mining company dumps and vehicle toxic emissions: You will be nothing less than shocked, astounded and alarmed at what this psychopathic fake president is doing behind the scenes:

Spanky the moron, dictating his own medical report according to his former doctor, although another potential civil or criminal offense against the United States, is a serious breach of moral and ethical responsibility to this country and the truth, but a much lesser concern than destroying our planet:

15. blueheron profile image95
    blueheronposted 18 months ago

What puzzles me, Jake, is that apparently you don't see that the wealthy elites and the corporations they control are one and the same as the government. There is no practical difference between our current system of government the form of government practiced in the days of the Sheriff of Nottingham: a wealthy power elite (formerly called "nobles") whose wealth is derived chiefly by taxing a slave class of serfs and expropriating their labor products--and whose sole and entire purpose in all their works (and "all their pomps" I might add) is to enhance their own power, wealth, and prestige at the cost of those they rule.

Your faith in government and it's intention to EVER do anything else (such as something that would benefit your) would be touching, if it weren't so risible.

Regulations (other than those that address actual crime) are always and everywhere intended to limit the personal economic freedoms of the serfs. For example, why do you suppose you can't build one of those tiny houses? (I am going on the perhaps questionable assumption that it has ever entered into your head to do something or build something.) It is better for the power elites to force you into debt slavery. Have you ever considered starting a business? Farming? Or even growing some vegetables in your yard, or raising a few chickens or a couple of dairy goats?

Almost any activity that would contribute to your personal or economic independence from "the system" has been made illegal or very difficult--by regulations--and for the precise purpose of extinguishing, as much as practical, the possibility of individual economic independence.

Displaying the bigger puzzle here, gets little attention.
      Majority here don't care that they can overthrow the corrupted Government/Corperationism. By a new system that can be replaced the Greedy.When the abuse on the people is too great. The power of the people always take over, throughout human history.

16. blueheron profile image95

Leftists are merely Statists: They want all power for the government and no power for the people.

1. Dean Traylor profile image93

um, no. Those that are on the left or right -- who are opposed to authoritarian power with a twist of fascism coming from one of the most corrupt individual to hold the office -- just want him out of office so democracy can survive.

17. profile image0

Guess what obstructionists , The president doesn't owe you the following ;
    -Tax returns
    -Health report
    -Business severings
    -Family pass for the W.H .
    -Income disclosures
    -Sainthood guarantee

If "Spanky " wants to tell you his personal info he will If he doesn't he won't .

https://i.imgflip.com/14888o.jpg

1. profile image0

Oh you're just all offended by an individual  someone who doesn't tow your line of political correctness ,  kiss tha ashes of his constituency like Obama the racist  could never wait to do  ,   funny a picture of Woody Allen the child molester probably does  make all the sense in the word to the progress resisters  .

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/14028632.png

1. profile image0

Little different when Edwards was indicted for actually USING CAMPAIGN MONEY , Trump didn't and paid for his own campaign remember , Trump followers knew who Trump was , what he's done and don't care .

Try to follow the bouncing ball .

If Trump was financing his own campaign as you just claimed, and Trump paid hush money, how is that not campaign money?  It was done to help Trump in the campaign, no doubt about that.

2. peoplepower73 profile image94
              peoplepower73posted 18 months agoin reply to this

ahorseback:  Here is a bouncing ball you can follow.  It's the number of times Trump has lied or gave misleading information in the last 466 days.  He has lied so many times that people are starting to suffer from cognitive overload.  They can't even keep up with his lies, so they are getting to the point that they just ignore him and that is precisely what he wants.  His supporters like you don't care what he does or says.  And his non-supporters are tired of him and that is also precisely what he wants, so that he can become a freewheeling dictator.  That my friend is a very dangerous position for our country.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics … f6aaa0e8a9

3. Randy Godwin profile image92

A pile of "horse" hockey, horse. You need to stop listening to Hannity's lies. lol

Huh?

Here, let me help PrettyPanther.

If you smoke jello then of course your car will need an oil change, because we all know that JiffyLube is just a front for the transgender agenda to get us to believe that it is only natural to believe that where there is smoke there is fire. And it is only the Liberals that will yell fire in a crowded theater. Conservatives don't fall for that PC BS, they know where the exits are and how to unbuckle their seat belts before the car comes to a complete stop.

See, all you have to do is read without bias and it all makes sense.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13904420.jpg

Huh?

Stop it! You already used huh!

You have to pass GO! before you can use it again.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13904420.jpg

ohhhh, I get it....I need to add Jello, Jiffylube, and transgenders to the list of those who are out to get Trump, right below the infantile left.

Thank you!

18. Sharlee01 profile image86

8 years does not make a dictator. I have to ask, and I don't expect to get an answer.  What do you think so far of his job performance?  Please don't bother with all he said this ...  I just hope to have you evaluate his job performance. I think you are kidding yourself to think anyone ignores him. WE that support him re very satisfied with his progress. Those that dislike him he keeps in a hyper state.  Those in the middle are just looking at his accomplishments, and liking what they see.

1. peoplepower73 profile image94

Sharlee01:  I get it. "My president, right or wrong, my president."  Too bad you  and all the people like you, didn't feel that way about Obama. The problem is "confirmation bias." 

For every thing that you say is progress with Trump, I can also find everything that is wrong about him. The same goes for  Obama, for everything that you say was bad, about Obama, I can find those things that were good about him. 

Why does Trump have to keep those he dislikes in a "hyper state"?  Why can't he unify the country?  Answer: Because he is a divider and a conquer. 

That's what dictators do.  The fact that he fires those that don't agree him is very dangerous for the country.  That is called "group think."  That's how the neocons and W got us into the mid-east conflicts.

So essentially quality of character in a president means nothing to you?  He can lie all he wants as long as you see progress in what he does?

"Why can't he unify the country?"

For an honest, and true, answer you would have to ask those that deride his every word or action regardless of what it is.  Only they can answer for their actions: certainly neither you nor I nor Trump can do so.

An unscrupulous liar with no morals will always have problems bringing people together.  Duh! lol

19. KT Dunn profile image95
    KT Dunnposted 18 months ago

Who would that be?

Duh!

20. Kathryn L Hill profile image79
    Kathryn L Hillposted 18 months ago

He's healthy enough to want to be President. He is healthy enough to be President.

What if Hillary had gotten in?

They would under the same puppets master Zionist

I agree with this. I don't think he's the healthiest individual ever to be elected president, though, as the letter stated he would be. Do you?

21. Valeant profile image95

The fact that Trump wrote he'd be the healthiest President ever is probably the easiest example of what was written that is a complete lie.  But you're too blind to the obvious obesity and his horrible eating habits for someone of that age to even be convinced of those obvious facts.

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image79

He seems to have a strong constitution. He seems to have a robust spirit.

22. Kathryn L Hill profile image79

He seems to care about the nation and he seems to want to contribute to its positive upkeep.

Upkeep:
    maintenance, repair(s), service, servicing, preservation, conservation; running; care, support, keep, subsistence.

23. Kathryn L Hill profile image79

He seems to love this country.

I really do wonder what is wrong with that.

24. Kathryn L Hill profile image79

That love will keep him healthy. Believe me.

25. Kathryn L Hill profile image79

Did I take too many turns?

26. Valeant profile image95

I had a really good laugh at those definitions of the word upkeep.  How does actively working against the law that protects those with preexisting conditions count as caring exactly?  Preservation - this from the man who is selling our national parks off to be drilled for fossil fuels.  Maintenance?  How's that infrastructure package coming along?  Conservation?  Hahahahahahahahahaha.

I bet Hitler loved Germany too.  Love for your country doesn't mean you're going to be good at running it or that you're not a complete despot.

1. profile image0

Trump = Hitler .................because that always works ?   I sure do wish the left would take a university obstruction 101 course....maybe you guys would turn a new page in the Trump Hate novel best seller ?

I'm surprised your party hasn't bored itself to death yet ,

He is preserving the economic health of the nation like NO dem can EVER do!

27. profile image0

Healthy As Compared to what ? This ?
    https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/14030574.jpg

Inciting this ?
    https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/14030575.jpg

Or this ?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/14030577.jpg

Uhhuuuuh !

lol, that's hilarious: Still having extreme difficulty I see trying to find an unattractive photo of the king of cool, the prince of intellect, the fly of manliness, the Hercules of good health Barrack Obama?

Well without a sweat I found this, a pretty disgusting shot of phony charlatan Spanky Trump aka John Barron aka John Miller aka 'bitty mitts' who his doctor said doctored his own medical report which could of course be a crime:

Kind of difficult not to look like an ugly fool when mocking a human being with a disability, but that never stops this disgraceful unholy chump:

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/14030811.png

1. profile image0

Where is the crime Jake ?  It's so extremely  simple a question that so far in over a year your liberal lawyer buddies have found the following evidence ;
        n-o-t-h-i-n-g ...............?

It's called FRAUD:

fraud
          frôd/Submit
          noun
          wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain.

a person or thing intended to deceive others, typically by unjustifiably claiming or being credited with accomplishments or qualities.

1. profile image0

N-o-t-h-i-n-g...........not in the FISA warrant ,Trump/ Russian / collusion  .
            N-o-t-h-i-n-g.
            Spelling difficulty ?

2. Sharlee01 profile image86

Jake, Not sure why you find it so satisfying to make fun of Trump's looks?  Most people look past what a person looks like, and judge by accomplishments. You know like Trump is leaving a trail of accomplishments. he has throughout his life. Know Obama, not so much. he was a poor do nothing senator and even worse president.  And in regards to his looks? I guess I will leave that alone. I hope to remained kind.

Yeah, Spanky has accomplished being successfully sued and going bankrupt several times while leaving contractors without being paid their due salaries.  He was so successful no one in the US would loan him money. Enter Russia.....

Time to enter the world of reality. The fact is there are some of the very best legal minds working each and every day trying to charge Trump with anything.  There has been no crime committed, so let's bring a man down with hate and innuendo. We have the man now let's pin him with a crime. This is disgusting, and it's getting worse each day. More and more is being uncovered each day as to who and why this investigation was started, and who started it. This should make you uncomfortable. Because these grifters had no talent in pulling off their scam. It appears these pious fools thought it their duty to save us all...  How sad, how disgusting.   The investigation drags on and on, and there is no there, there...  In regards to the president having borrowed money from Russia.  There has been no evidence to prove your allegation. Why not stick to the facts.  The fact is Trump won, he was voted into office. They could hold another election today, and he would win.  He would win because he is doing a good job, and Oh, you guys aren't helping your causes - Just saying.

Me stick to the facts while you're saying Mueller doesn't have anything on Spanky?  Once more, where do you get your inside information from, Hannity or Limbaugh? 

And if you think Spanky could get elected today, then I'm afraid for you...

Well not sure what to say... But he is president what is it you do?  Sort of sums it up.

Let's see how long he survives. Just because some idiots thought he'd make a good POTUS is not my fault.

28. profile image0

Hypocrisy knows no bounds does it now , but we're all learning right ?

ahorseback:  Boy you got that right!!!

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/14031075.jpg

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/14031076.jpg

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/14031077.jpg

Gee what a lard ass!!

2. profile image0

So lets see if we can turn a doctors note into an impeachable offence peoplepower , what ? I mean none of your other thousand reasons have worked , you think the doctor cares ?  You think Trump cares what you think about his  playing golf ? Trump  works a eighteen hour day  , Is this China now ? I say if he wants to play golf - so be it .

So why lie about it?  I suppose he can't help himself, eh horse?  roll

ahorseback:  It doesn't matter what I think, he is is still a hypocrite for the whole world to see..  You posted those photos of Obama being a hypocrite.  I'm just showing you that Trump is one as well.  You see it is all about bias confirmation.  For everything that you say is bad about Obama, I can find at least the same about Trump that is far worse than anything Obama did.  People in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks.

It seems most politicians are hypocrites?  So why are we spending so much time defending one or the other? Perhaps politicians have the innate trait to be hypocrites?  Maybe it would just be wiser to judge them on their ability to solve problems? All the unflattering photos are just that, unattractive photo's.

We vote for a president with hopes he will keep his promises, and accomplish his agenda. If we have come to voting for a president for his looks, we should vote for George Clooney.  Obama may have been more pleasant to look at, and he certainly gave wonderful speeches. But, he was a do-nothing president, he was rarely seen or heard from.  he laid low one might say.  Trump, he ha orange hair, and is overweight, he is an aging man that enunciates his words funny...  he is nonfiltered. However, it would be foolish to say he is not solving many of the countries problems.  He has been charged with nothing.   We have some of the tops attorneys in our country working to come up with something, anything to bring him down. Maybe it's time to stop all the rhetoric? Maybe it's time to realize he won... And Russia just had nothing to do with his win. He would win again if a vote was taken today.  That's reality.

Another person with inside information re Mueller's investigation I suppose. Where are you guys getting it?

2. profile image0

Even considered the least of two evils , Trump  is winning more and more each day , Obstructionists just can't let go of yesterday and it shows in the childish , juvenile responses we are subjected to every day  but hey Trump is thick skinned I guess we can wait them out easily  ...................they MIGHT.... get over their "wailing at the sky "sessions someday ?

Yes, we can wait them out. Good common sense always lands one on their feet.  However, in regard to all their childish behavior, and unrealistic charges. Just think how foolish they appear. Plus it's working to actually wake up many citizens who otherwise were not interested in the goings-on in Washington. I know in my own circle of friends,  people that did not vote for Trump have come to realize he is doing what he said he would. And all the "crazy" works in our favor.  So, let them howl, let them stamp their feet and pound their fists, and wear their little pink hats... ( by the way, was that not a ridiculous scene?) Trust me this is all working in our favor.  And for Trump,  it's clear he thrives on this stuff. The more the better.  Yeah, we will wait them out, and we won't become worn out doing so. We got this.

Compelling your doctor to compose a false document about your poor state of health then lying to the American people about it is a felony crime called FRAUD, an impeachable offense if it occurred as his doctor claims but believe it or not, it's the least of Spanky's legal worries:

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/do … 32956.html

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/14032275.jpg

Sorry Jake, Lying just is not a crime unless you are lying under oath. You know, like Comey and McCabe... Silly you know...  Wow, would our prisons be full if lying was a crime? LOL

29. Kathryn L Hill profile image79

A percolating economy is based on less regulation, lower taxes, and an air of free market capitalism.
    (Free within legal boundaries.)

You want the government to be responsible for people's ability to survive ...
    or themselves?

You like independence
    or dependence?

Unlike the Xtian you are, I do want govt. to help those who need it and can't care for themselves nor their small children. Call me foolish...

1. profile image0

Lowest unemployment in decades , highest pay per hour in history ,  more minorities working since the early seventies , lets face it  if one wants to work - there are ten jobs , if they don't - they never will .

At this rate - basic welfare to work is a necessity !

All this due to Spanky. right?  lol

… just idealistic. dangerously so. (you)

30. Valeant profile image95

If I were Mueller, I would wait until the Democrats take back control of Congress before releasing results.  Many GOP Congressmen like Nunes, Jordan, and Geitz have shown to be in Trump's pocket and running interference for him.  Many Americans believe the truth of what happened during the last election and that the subsequent firing of Comey is going to be damning for Trump. 

And the economy was heading toward steady growth long before Trump took over.  Job growth, low gas prices, falling unemployment.  The stock market is now showing less growth than when Obama was president, all due to Trump and his instability, gas prices are rising.  And when the deficits grow so much that Trump has to raise taxes, the sphincter of companies will tighten up and job growth will go down the shitter too.

31. Castlepaloma profile image76
    Castlepalomaposted 18 months ago

Goverments is an illusion of our freedom. From anyone who has lived from the 70s to now, knows. You are working longer hours, for less pay compared to much greater inflation. No difference with Trump, he just makes everything else much worst.

Another Trump worst. Due to this unequal growth, average top CEOs now make over 300 times what typical workers earn.
    Trump is with the billionaire/trillionaire club now. You honestly think they care for you. Only to use their club, for beating you up everyday, buy you off with gadget and American Gladiator.

Like the 70s families like most had saving account, no debts, a paid for house, lots of overtime and freedom.

Trump is a product of the US. Trump Obesity is acceptable because US is most obese in the world. By far the most war mongering country. Now worst of all Trump said he intends to fulfill his campaign promise of revitalizing the American coal industry, and fracking oil despite the criticism of fossil fuel industry analysts and the rise of affordable sources of renewable energy. Congress repeal numerous environmental and health regulations. Who needs health when your wealthy have all that money. Ask the most polluted countries in the world, who are oil countries. Trump intents to be Number one oil producting country in the World. Greed never stops itself, the people must stop it.

32. profile image0

Okay democrats you win !

All of your Trump hate has paid off ,  even the right hates Trump  and is willing to create phony reasons for impeachment similar to yours ,  We all want nothing but impeachment for any or for no reason  after all  , we can't wait to see Trump booted from the WH in spite of his incredible first year , To hell with low unemployment  , who needs tax breaks ,   who wants safer borders for all , why care about lowering crime rates , more money for our Troops ,   infrastructure spending keeping overweight highway workers working , Who cares about reducing nuclear weapons in the Korean Peninsula  ,  why care about Israel's safety and security in a terror filled middle east ?    Why bother trying to improve race relations Trump , leave them where they have been since 2008 ?

Impeach Trump Now , we hate American success  !
    Where's my sign ?

It's probably on your MAGA cap. tongue

1. profile image0

No , I'm wearing my NRA hat tonight .  MAGA is my tuesday and saturday hat .

Don't believe him, it's an Allen Jones trick. Lol.

I stand corrected, Alex Jones is too all over the map. He just turned against Trump.

Exactly.

2. KT Dunn profile image95
      KT Dunnposted 18 months ago

Amen.

3. blueheron profile image95

Randy Goodwin and Valeant have both made comments, more or less in passing, that actually address policy issues. Randy feels it is the obligation of government to provide for women who cannot care for their small children.

I am not aware that Trump has made a policy statement about the welfare state, although there is a presumption that conservatives are generally not much in favor of the welfare state.

Suggesting or implying that it is the role of government to provide for women and their small children is to introduce a false dichotomy: the notion that it's either government or nothing. There are actually other, better options.

One option would be for fathers to support their children. Welfare payments to women and dependent children are merely cases in which the taxpaying citizen is picking up the bill for Dad. Leftists have no problem with compelling taxpayers to pay for the support of other people's children. If it's okay to compel someone to pay, it seems much more reasonable to compel the kids' fathers to pay for the support of their own children.

In some states at least, policy actions have been taken to compel the children's mothers to go to work to support their kids. Odd that there have been no actions taken to compel the children's fathers to go to work and support their kids. In cases of welfare dependency, Mom is normally fulfilling her role of raising and caring for the children; whereas, Dad is not fulfilling his role as provider. The taxpayer is actually paying Dad's freight, not Mom's. Government would rather compel the taxpayer to work to support other people's children than compel Dad to do so.

Re Valeant's comment about Trump presumably working to take away coverage for pre-existing health conditions, here again we are presented with a false dichotomy: That we must continually expand our current monstrosity of a health care system to provide for every possible exigency--or we let vulnerable people suffer and die.

There are other options. We actually have a model for a well functioning and inexpensive health care system. We had such a system in 1955--when I was a child. Prior to government-conferred monopolies and subsidies of both health care and health insurance, as well as government regulation and control, almost every family was able to pay for doctor visits and prescriptions out-of-pocket. Basic health care was cheap. Health insurance through employers--when it existed at all--was limited to catastrophic coverage, which was the only kind of health care that a family of modest means would be unable to pay for out-of-pocket.

Government involvement in health care is the proximate cause of the high cost. The way to resolve the unaffordability of health care is to get government out of the health-care (and health insurance) business altogether. The whole problem can be fixed simply by turning back the clock.

The same is true of education. We have a well-functioning (and highly successful) and inexpensive model for that, too. Our public school system worked well, and was cheap, prior to government intrusion. As did our system for college education. (My college tuition was $10-$12 a semester.) We can have this successful system again by simply turning back the clock to about 1955.

The Left's solution is to continue--and continually expand--manifestly failed policies that bankrupt both private people and the national treasury.

It is my observation that the almost invariable Leftist motivation for supporting such failed Statist policies is that they are on the payroll. They are almost invariably government employees/retirees, or work in industries that enjoy vast government subsidies/monopolies, or are otherwise government dependents. Hence they view the continual expansion of the State, and ever higher taxation in support of State policies as in their interests.

"It is my observation that the almost invariable Leftist motivation for supporting such failed Statist policies is that they are on the payroll. They are almost invariably government employees/retirees, or work in industries that enjoy vast government subsidies/monopolies, or are otherwise government dependents. Hence they view the continual expansion of the State, and ever higher taxation in support of State policies as in their interests."

Your observation is wrong as usual. I've worked hard my entire life both farming and contracting. I also realize people run into circumstances not of their doing. Sickness, loss of employment, and other unexpected tragedies cannot be helped in some cases. I hope you never have to ask anyone for help.

I hope people can still read.

I paid $500 a semester at a state university in the 80's. My Dad did not help me. I did not take out loans or receive grant money. When I graduated, I had no school debt at all!

Good for you, these school debt are never-ending collection of interest and fines. Goverments got to coming and going.

3. GA Anderson profile image92

Hello blueheron, I hope I haven't stumbled and mistaken satire for serious discussion, but there are a couple of your points that seem open for discussion and debate.

Consider your thoughts on placing responsibility for children's financial support on the father instead of the taxpayer. Although I don't think it is a complete, or adequate measure, we already have child-support policies and judgments in place. We also currently jail fathers that don't fulfill their financial child-support obligations. What would be your further actions to make father's responsible for the support of their children?

Relative to healthcare, and returning to 1955 models ... a cute reply would be to tell you to put down the pipe, a serious one would ask what the hell are you talking about. To consider that you are seriously equating the models for care and services available in 1955, to those available in 2017, doesn't look very complimentary. Am I missing some point that isn't obvious. Doesn't the consideration that the most expensive piece of equipment in a 1955 doctor's office might have been the office manager's typewriter, and now it is at least a better-than-1955-hospital-quality x-ray machine, and possibly a million dollar MRI?

I have serious doubts you can support your statement, but it would probably be an interesting discussion to try.

GA

Dang GA, you always know how to kill a thriving forum topic with your difficult questions!!  tongue

I know Randy, I have been accused of raining on more than one parade. I am like the "favorite" uncle that is only "favorite" if he isn't there.

GA

No foul GA, it lasted longer than I expected.  Besides, the Cohen/Russia connection is heating up rather well. cool

4. blueheron profile image95

The Left has quite a talent for detecting (or, mostly, imagining) something sinister about every commonplace personal interaction, business transaction, or humdrum government function (such as conferring with Russian ambassadors).

These types would struggle to discover a thought crime if I decided to order some Russian cupcake-piping tips, or froth at the mouth in their eagerness to charge my local friend, who sells goat milk to a local Russian bee-keeper, with collusion.

Geez. Stop the presses. A crime has been committed.

What a load of BS you spread! Downplay the Spanky/Russia connection at your peril. This may come back to bite you on the butt before it's over with. yikes

5. Valeant profile image95

And the right is great at ignoring all the mounting evidence because they are the party in power.  A Russian oligarch with direct ties to Putin puts money into the same account that paid Stormy Daniels hush money during the campaign.  The latest on the list of Trump-Russia collaboration.

Or "A Russian millionaire paid for business consulting services and the company that he paid also formed a contract with Daniels".  Collusion with Russia to fix the election is obvious...as long as coincidence is assumed to be nefarious and evil.

It's all in how it's spun and what unsupported assumptions are made, isn't it?

No, it's all in how one explains away the mounting evidence re Spanky's Gang's dealings with close ties to Putin's Oligarchs. Nothing to see here, all of the contacts are merely coincidental. Yeah right!

None of the facts put Trump into a flattering light, but none of the facts is a smoking gun either. Innocent until proven guilty, anyone?

Really?  Tell that to Hillary haters!  lol

I'm a Hillary hater. I'm not certain what you are talking about, as it relates to me. I expect the same standard. When the law has been proven to have been broken, she should have the full force of the law brought against her. And, I don't want Trump to be able to weasel out of punishment. As she has done on occasion.

You proved my point for me. HRC hasn't been convicted of anything and you still think she "weaseled out".  Where is your "innocent until proven guilty" mantra there?  lol

If you are going to believe that she was not proven to be guilty, you didn't listen to Comey's statement on the matter.

Does this mean you believe Comey's testimony on Spanky? lol

And Comey said Hillary was extremely careless, not guilty of a crime.

6. Sharlee01 profile image86

I  think you read to much into my statement "my president". I have been pretty clear that I do not intend to condemn this president of a crime until he is charged with a crime. I don't respect anyone's opinion that ascribes to innuendo or unproven acuzations.  I find this kind of groupthink" sad, and harmful to our society in general.  This kind of thinking works to set one against other.

"Too bad you and all the people like you, didn't feel that way about Obama. "   

I might say,"how dare you"...  This statement makes you appear that you feel yourself as well as your opinion superior to mine as well as millions of people that voted for President Trump.  I need not defend my feelings to you, and I care little about what you think of my opinion.   Actually, I set myself above those that outwardly pat themselves on the back, and believe they can blanket a large part of our society as needing their help to "see the light".  In regards to former President Obama, I voted for him the first time around. It did not take me long to realize I was not in any respect to pleased with his job performance.  No, I did not feel inclined to refer to Obama "my president".  In my opinion, he was a very good speaker, he was not a hands-on president, as Trump had proved to be. Obama laid below the radar,  very private, and well-rehearsed when he did surface. His 8 years were rife with turmoil, and poor decisions. So, you were on the money in regard to assuming I did not feel or did I ever refer to Obama as "my president".  He just never earned that kind of respect for his job performance'. 

"Why does Trump have to keep those he dislikes in a "hyper state"?  Why can't the unify the country?  Answer: Because he is a divider and a conquer."

No, it is not the president that is divided us. It is "us" that is dividing us. We are a split society due to having such different opinions. Conservatives are just that, most live our lives using common sense, and are not quick to condemn with lack of proof. We take one at their word and frown on those that don't keep it.  We are not swayed by words alone, it's deeds that win support. We are forgiving if one shows they are working to be a better person.   

"That's what dictators do.  The fact that he fires those that don't agree him is very dangerous for the country.  That is called "group think."  That's how the neocons and W got us into the mid-east conflicts."

Is it clear you are under the impression you can read minds?  Perhaps Trump fires people that are not doing the job they were hired to do? Do you see me making that statement how I just gave an opinion on something I know little about? Just as you did...  Do you think you are being a bit dramatic when you infer that the president is leaning toward being a dictator?  He has at best 6.5  more years in office. His dictatorship will be sorely cut short.

"So essentially quality of character in a president means nothing to you?  He can lie all he wants as long as you see progress in what he does?"

The quality of character means a lot to me.  However, I knew his character long before I voted for him. I was sure he was a womanizer, and he certainly was known to stretch the truth. On the other hand, he was running against a woman that in my opinion has the lowest of character.   I have lived her long history in politics. I have no respect for her as a politician or a woman.  I voted for lesser of two..  I voted for an agenda plain and simple. I voted for change, I voted for transparency.  Hillary was offering none of that, now was she?

7. blueheron profile image95

I suppose you could conclude that Hillary was not guilty of a crime, if you believe that breaking black-letter law is not a crime, or that the claim of carelessness or lack of intent is an acceptable defense in cases in which someone breaks black-letter law. (Hint: It's not.)

8. blueheron profile image95

Turns out that Avenatti's claim that Columbus Nova was "controlled" by Vekselberg or that Vekselberg provided funds for Cohen is a pure invention.

Columbus Nova statement on this:

"Columbus Nova is a management company solely owned and controlled by Americans," the statement said. "After the inauguration, the firm hired Michael Cohen as a business consultant regarding potential sources of capital and potential investments in real estate and other ventures. Reports today that Viktor Vekselberg used Columbus Nova as a conduit for payments to Michael Cohen are false. The claim that Viktor Vekselberg was involved or provided any funding for Columbus Nova's engagement of Michael Cohen is patently untrue. Neither Viktor Vekselberg nor anyone else other than Columbus Nova's owners, were involved in the decision to hire Cohen or provided funding for his engagement." https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-05- … -fraudlent

The link you gave is from a site with no references or known writers. Don't use this site if you expect to be taken seriously. As Val pointed out, the Russian is involved with the company and it said so before this news came out. Since then they removed all trace of him from their website info. That should tell even you something.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/14035108.jpg

9. Valeant profile image95

Yeah, that American turns out to be his cousin by the way.  A little more to it if you dug into the story.

SEC filings also show that Columbus Nova and Renova U.S. Management are primarily owned by Andrew Intrater, a 56-year-old U.S. citizen who is Columbus Nova’s CEO and Vekselberg’s cousin.

And Vekselberg is the biggest investor in the company.

10. blueheron profile image95

And it turns out that, based on donor records, Vekselberg is/was a Clinton supporter: "Vekselberg’s Renova Group has donated between $50,000 and $100,000 to the Clinton Foundation, donor records show. Another firm associated with Vekselberg, OC Oerlikon, donated $25,000 to the Clinton Foundation."

Another company with ties to Vekselberg,  Joule Global Stichting in the Netherlands, a shady entity identified in the Panama Papers as an offshore money-laundering client of the notorious Panamanian law firm Mossack Fonseca,  issued 100,000 shares to John Podesta.

Viktor Vekselberg also arranged for two transfers of unknown amounts to a private Clinton Foundation account in the Bank of America.

We have clear documentation that Vekselberg funneled money to the Clintons and Podesta, but zero documentation that the money paid to Cohen went to Trump.

So Spanky wouldn't take money from a Russian? lol lol

11. blueheron profile image95

From  the Tea Party organization ....really?  You're batting for zero on this one. Btw, how did we go from Spanky to Clinton on this.

I'm weary of pointing out the problems with websites Spanky fans love, Dean. Thanks for giving me a rest, but they never learn from their mistakes......like voting for a cretin.  tongue

Unfortunately, most of them are in denial. A lot of them go to great length to find a fake news site that will fit their beliefs in some futile hope that it will deflect the reality of what's going on. Nobody wants to be on the wrong side of history, and I think deep down inside they know it.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/14035382.jpg

1. profile image0

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/14035656.jpg

Over and over and over again from day one of Trumps presidency the sky is falling on Trump , each day , every day , day in and day out .   God , you would think that the liberal brain could register their own Hollywood  Ground Hog Day .........
                But Nope .

You'd think the cons would finally recognize the lies daily coming from Spanky's mouth, but nooooo....they swallow them like candy! tongue

1. profile image0

"The sky is falling" Randy .
                    Again .

Not really, horse. Spanky is falling, and suddenly at greater velocity than usual. Don't get under him!! lol

12. Sharlee01 profile image86

Well said...

13. blueheron profile image95

Ahorseback, much of the trouble, I suspect, is that most of the leftist posters here have spent most if not all of their lives in the State-run public school system, which are effectively prisons, and where the main thing they are taught is "a slavish reverence for a sacrosanct State"--which is obviously what a State-run institution would teach them. Well, that and making sure they are carefully quarantined from any kind of standards of thought and reason, and kept completely ignorant of the mere possibility of doing their own thinking and engaging in critical thinking. Most of them are carefully quarantined from the possibility of learning to read, write, and do basic arithmetic, as well.

The life experience of institutionalization, from an early age well into adulthood, also fosters a complete inability to conceptualize life outside an institutional setting. They can't conceive of a life that is not wholly governed by authorities who control all activities, provide breakfast and lunch, and control the flow of information and ideas. Hence, they have the idea that all problems can and should be solved through the coercive intervention of authorities, and that all their wants and needs should be automatically provided by authorities.

This has been their whole life.

Hence the middle-school mentality--where, among other things, it is possible to gain some social capital by making fun of your teacher's appearance or mannerisms, and gossip, innuendo, lies, and baseless accusations are standard fare--symptoms of an absolute lack of personal power and a very absolute conviction that personal power is impossible to attain--and even a very deep conviction that personal power is an evil. There is a deep belief that it is actually WRONG to think and reason, exercise personal responsibility, and think and do for oneself, and that if you are dissatisfied, you should come as a supplicant to authority and beg them to intervene. Failing that, you can whine and act out, and engage in gossip and slander.

This is the mentality of the life-long inmate of several variants of the prison system: the mentality of the beggar, the victim, the utterly dependent, who cannot even imagine personal power.

I assume you went to a private school, Vile? No wonder you're so way above the rest of us in intellect! roll

If that's the case, I'd ask for my money back if I was her. tongue

14. blueheron profile image95

Nope, Randy. I've just been out of school a long time. It will take you at least half a lifetime to unlearn the bullshit you were taught in school.

I don't know about that. I still believe in honesty and integrity in a president, something this POTUS cares not for. And obviously his voters are the same mindset because they defend his actions so vigorously.
        I've also been out of school a long time, but I never thought of it as a prison as you apparently did.

15. blueheron profile image95

Continuing with my line of thought in my previous post:

The leftist solution for all things is that we need MORE and bigger and better systems of incarceration, authorities should have MORE power to control all matters personal and economic, and authorities should have ABSOLUTE power to commandeer resources.

This is crux of leftist thought: All power to the government; no power to the people.

Plus there is also a very deep loathing for life--at least human life and often, in particular, their own life. I assume because it has been rendered so meaningless by prolonged incarceration, although I sense that leftist feel that life is just too damn much trouble.

This attitude comes from having always been defeated (inevitable in a prison system). This experience will tend to make you give up before you start, and avoid challenges. Hence no sense of mastery and personal power can develop--there can never be an experience of going toe-to-toe with a challenge and winning. There can only be the experience of folding like a cheap lawn chair, automatically conceding--and believing that the only avenues available for asserting yourself are whining, complaining, ridicule, and slander, exercised entirely as leverage for begging.

Just how long were you in prison, Vile? You seem so experienced in the system you must have first hand experience. Or is this simply a rambling opinion?

hey blueheron: Any comment on the fraudulent doctors report that Spanky's doctor claims Spanky dictated, or wrote, or typed or whatever: What should be his penalty if confirmed?

fraud
        frôd/Submit
        noun
        wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain.

a person or thing intended to deceive others, typically by unjustifiably claiming or being credited with accomplishments or qualities.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/01/politics … index.html

Sorry Jake,  CNN just is not a reputable source.  I realize it's an alternative feeding ground.  Would not want to be in anyway associated with those that frequent CNN . They just roam around with their droopy mouths open for next feeding. HUCK

CNN in reality is one of the most reliable sources but that's fine Sharlee01, at this point I wouldn't expect Trump fans to do anything else but try to shield their fragile emotions from the upsetting truth:

Writing what appears to be a fraudulent doctor's report as suggested by his former doctor, with intent to disguise or gloss over his serious illnesses for personal gain is yet another line of inquiry for investigators:

In the larger context this potential fraud is probably the least of his worries, an incident that would get any other person removed from his or her position, but he's got much much bigger problems:

The hits just keep a comin', so long Donny:

https://www.fox4now.com/news/national/t … lth-letter

Sharlee01:  Why does Trump have to label  and diminish everything that is not in agreement with him?  Why does he have to call real news fake news?  Why is he trying to divide the country?

If he wants to get re-elected, why doesn't he unify the country? Instead, he wants to split it apart and hope that he can win again by the electoral college votes, not the popular vote. 

That's why he plays to those states that have the most electoral college leverage.  It turns out those states are the ones where the out of work coal miners and steel worker live.  They still don't realize their jobs are not coming back. 

But he plays them for all they are worth, which is the votes he can get from them.  He turns them against the real news and liberals by calling them the elite, whatever that means?

The real news? I noted that in the past few days no one has made mention of President Trump's accomplishments.  The three American's that have been released from NK. The new initiative that was rolled out to bring down the price of prescription drugs. have you actually seen this reported on CNN or MSNBC? Yes, they may make a quick mention of it in 24 hours, but most that frequent these networks are not aware of what Trump is accomplishing. 

He does not have to turn anyone against liberals, they do a great job at doing this themselves. I have to ask, do you not remotely find it odd that some networks bah Trump non stop 24/7? This borders on propaganda. It is not helping their cause, only waking up those that question - how could Trump be so bad for America, when he is solving so many long-term problems that have plagued us?

You can only justify your opinion so long by saying Trump is dividing the country. The country was divided on Obama's time. That is one of the biggest reasons Trump won...   This unrest developed over Obama's 8 years. He let all spin out of control, most of us felt lost and bewildered at his lack of ability to do his Job.  I voted for Obama his first go round. It did not take me long to see  I made a mistake. He made a lot of promises he did not keep. He gave nice speeches, but that was all he had to offer. I did not need a president that catered to celebrities and laid below the radar.    I needed a president that could get things done. My president is "rough around the edges", but he keeps promises and gets things done.

16. Sharlee01 profile image86

"Trump fans to do anything else but try to shield their fragile emotions from the upsetting truth:"

In regard to emotions. I am spending all of my emotions on being joyful. Joyful due to the daily accomplishments of the president.  So many wonderful things happening daily I would be hard-pressed to think of anything as trivial as a doctors letter that Trump dictated or what porn star he slept with many years ago.

Just think, three American's have been released from their prisons in NOKO. And we did not pay a cent...  And then today the president rolling out his drug prescription program, measures to bring down the price of prescription drugs. Just wonder why no other president did this.  I am elated with his initiative.  Oh, I forgot, our president may also be on the verge of denuclearization of NOKO. Like I said, so hard to keep up.  CNN is not reporting the work Trump has done to bring down prescription drug costs. Today he will roll out his plans to help American's pay less for their prescription drugs. He is going after the biggest drug manufacturers and doing away with past regulations that prevented lower prices. It seems so simple, yet no one has done it.  So, in regard to emotions, all I can say color me happy!

So, sad to see you can't bring yourself to realize what a great job this man is doing. It appears your emotions are stuck on hate? Not good for one's health.  Oh, well if you need a prescription drug to make you happy, it will be cheaper due to President Trump.

17. peoplepower73 profile image94
      peoplepower73posted 18 months ago

Sharlee01:  It's obvious that you have never watched any of those evil channels like CNN, because if you did, you know they don't bash Trump 24/7.  As a matter of fact, they have many of Trump's people on their panels like Kellyanne Conway and Jeffery Lord.  What you hear about Trump bashing is made up by Trump and Fox News. 

What long term problems has he solved?  Please enlighten me.

The economy was already good under Obama.  Isn't it funny that when Trump was running for office, he said the unemployment was at 42% under Obama when it was really at 4%.  Then when Trump took office, it was magically at 4%.  When the stock market was at 20,000 under Obama, then Trump took office and suddenly he owned that market that had been trending upward for years.  He is putting the country into a 1.6 trillion dollar debt over the next 10 years with his budget plan.  How is that solving a long term problem?   

As far as his prescription drug program goes, it is based on raising the cost of drugs in foreign countries, so that our drugs will cost less.  How many countries are going to agree with that?

As soon as he repealed the Iran nuclear deal, Iran launched missiles from Syrian bases against Israel in the Golan Heights.  How is that keeping the peace?  It might actually start WWIII.

What promises did Obama make that he didn't keep?  Please enlighten me.

Good luck getting anything from Shar except Fox Talking Points. I've come to realize those who watch Fox no nothing about real news and facts, just what Hannity tells them to think. No wonder Fox News isn't allowed in Canada!

2. profile image0

Sharlee01,  Disregard the superficial library of PTSD above , Peoplepower , and Randy both suffer severe Post Trump Stress Disorder ,   Remember  the starry eyed, robe wearing ,sandal footed ,  San Francisco flower children of the sixties begging dimes and dollars in the streets ?   We all thought they were Charles Manson followers but really they were the new left reading Alinsky and drinking Lattes becoming yuppies during the Clinton years  now living very comfortably watching late night Kimmel for all of their political  knowledge .

This left is banking on Stormy and her bankrupt lawyer to dethrone Trump ,
        they've all been pole dancing to CNN theme music together  , " 'Peach 45 "is the november mantra , too bad they don't have  a reason though , we will hear silence after the november elections from the above . Watch and see .

Peoplepower ; Trump wins ;
        - Economic boom
        - Nafta adjustments
        - Trade deficit changes
        - Deregulating corporate America
        - Tax breaks for even liberals
        - 14 separate  prisoners reunited with families

I'll go on .......
        - The military loves him
        - ACA replacement by free market
        - Paris Agreement cost  savings
        - The Wall
        - Immigration declines
        - De-nuking Korean peninsula
        - Israeli security
        - Kill Iran Deal
        - Shall we go on .....................................?

Why don't you simply link to a video of Sean Hannity or Rush Limbaugh and at least we'd hear it from the horse's mouth! (Pun intended....)   roll

1. profile image0

I figure if you don't listen to them maybe  , just maybe ..........
            Hey ........You have been listening ! Haven't you !

Oh Randy ,............. you like Hannity !

Yes, I listen to Hannity and Limbaugh to find out the latest fake conspiracy theories. That's the reason Fox is considered an entertainment show and not a real news network. I'll bet you didn't know that, did you?

Sharlee01:  I'm so glad you itemized those "wins."

Peoplepower ; Trump wins ;
          - Economic boom - The economic boom was created by Obama.  Trump just took credit for it. While he was campaigning he said that Obama's unemployment rate was at 42%.  Immediately after taking office it was 4.2%.  He just had the decimal point in the wrong place...not!  The stock market was and has been  trending up for years under Obama.  When Trump took office, it was at 18,000.  The market always trends upward. Under Trump it is very volatile because it reacts to his tweets of uncertainty.

- Nafta adjustments - We don't know the long term effects...do we?

- Trade deficit change - Same thing

- Deregulating corporatse America - That is what caused the financial meltdown in 2008... greed and corruption.  That's why we have regulations to prevent that from happening again.

- Tax breaks for even liberals - The biggest tax breaks are for the 1%.  Those tax breaks are at the cost of 1.6 trillion over 10 years

- 14 separate  prisoners reunited with families - I couldn't find any mention of that.

I'll go on .......
          - The military loves him - The military loves all their presidents.  That is part of their job.

- ACA replacement by free market - ACA has not been replaced.  He removed the part where those who are well,  pay for those who need it. Long term effects...Who is going to pay for the people who can''t afford it?

- Paris Agreement cost  savings - Global warming is real - long term effects.

- The Wall - There is no wall that Mexico was going to pay for.  We still don't know how Trump is going to pay for it...do we?

- Immigration declines - Is that a good thing?  Who is going to pick the strawberries, wash cars, and make beds for the amount of money paid to those people...the white people?...Oh that's right, they are taking away our jobs and raping our women?

- De-nuking Korean peninsula - Hasn't happened yet.

- Israeli security - Destabilizes the  mid-east

- Kill Iran Deal - Sure and immediately Iran in Syria launches missiles at Israel in the Golan Heights ...could start WWIII

- Shall we go on .....................................?

And you never answered my question about what promises did Obama make that he didn't keep?...shall we go on?

lol, so what kind of 'prize' should Mr. Trump get for those accomplishments peoplepower?

Let's not forget Spanky Trump's other winners like:

* One of the greatest stock market crashes in history
            * Sabotaging healthcare
            * 1.9 Trillion added to debt so his elite Wall Street pals could collect corporate welfare tax cuts
            * Weakening of NATO
            * Shredding of regulations which protected our environment
            * No pay raise for workers

Many more, too many to list:

18. Sharlee01 profile image86

No please don't go no. You sound like a broken record. I deal in facts, not a liberal listing what they think they can pass off as truth. Yeah, Obama is the responsible the booming economy?  I suppose he added 2.5 million jobs too?  The economy is booming due to Trump getting rid of Obama's ridiculous job-killing regulations, and for business owners receiving great tax breaks.  Did Obama offer tax relief?  Not to mention business owners have become optimistic with a president that does what he says he will do.  The stock market would hit record-breaking highs on the days Trump canned another job-killing Obama regulation. The market broke records and continues to be strong. I realize all this is hard for you to take in, and I also could go on and on...  We must agree to disagree.  It must be very hard for liberals to see Trump doing such a wonderful job. However, get accustomed to it, there is so much more to come. Plus, though you won't give President Trump credit for his accomplishments, and can keep your negative opinion of him. You will still be able to secretly benefit from all the positive changes he is making...  It sounds a bit hypocritical in my opinion but to each his own.

19. peoplepower73 profile image94
      peoplepower73posted 18 months ago

Sharlee01: I sound like a broken record?  When all you are doing is regurgitating conservative Trump party propaganda.  You deal in facts?  So here are some real indisputable facts for you about Obama.  They are not based on any future Trump happy talk.

Here are Obama's accomplishments. These are verifiable facts, because they are now history.

1 – Rescued the country from the Great Recession, cutting the unemployment rate from 10% to 4.7% over six years

2 – Signed the Affordable Care Act which provided health insurance to over 20 million uninsured Americans*

3 – Ended the war in Iraq

4 – Ordered for the capture and killing of Osama Bin Laden

5 – Passed the $787 billion America Recovery and Reinvestment Act to spur economic growth during the Great Recession

6 – Supported the LGBT community’s fight for marriage equality *

7 – Commuted the sentences of nearly 1200 drug offenders to reverse “unjust and outdated prison sentences” *

8 – Saved the U.S. auto industry

9 – Helped put the U.S. ontrack for energy independence by 2020*

10 – Began the drawdown of troops in Afghanistan

11 – Signed the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals allowing as many as 5 million people living in the U.S. illegally to avoid deportation and receive work permits *

12 –Signed the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act to re-regulate the financial sector*

13 – Dropped the veteran homeless rate by 50 percent

14 – Reversed Bush-era torture policies

15 – Began the process of normalizing relations with Cuba*

16 – Increased Department of Veteran Affairs funding

17 – Signed the Credit Card Accountability, Responsibility, and Disclosure Act*

18 – Boosted fuel efficiency standards for cars*

19 – Improved school nutrition with the Healthy Hunger-Free Kids Act*

20 – Repealed the military’s “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” policy*

21 – Signed the Hate Crimes Prevention Act, making it a federal crime to assault anyone based on sexual or gender identification*

22 – Helped negotiate the landmark Iran Nuclear Deal*

23 – He signed the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act to combat pay discrimination against women*

24 – Nominated Sonia Sotomayor to the Supreme Court, making her the first Hispanic ever to serve as a justice

25 – Supported veterans through a $78 billion tuition assistance GI bill*

26 – Won the Nobel Peace Prize in 2009 “for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples”

27 – Launched My Brother’s Keeper, a White House initiative designed to help young minorities achieve their full potential*

28 – Expanded embryonic stem cell research leading to groundbreaking work in areas including spinal injury treatment and cancer*

* Either killed by Trump or will be killed in the near future.

It should be noted that many of Obama's accomplishments were killed by Trump, not because they were bad.  It was because Trump was put down by Obama at the Foreign Correspondents Press Conference, for lying about Obama being born in Kenya.  This was never proven by Trump and he never apologized for lying, but in his usual bullying way, he counter-punched Obama by killing some of his programs.  Now that is what I call great leadership of a president...doing a wonderful job...not!

It's interesting that liberal presidents do everything to save the people.  However, conservative presidents do everything to save the corporations and unfettered free market enterprise.  However, free market enterprise does not take into account greed and corruption, which is part of human nature. 

It is every man for himself, I've got mine, you go get yours, and Not in My Backyard, mentality.  That is what causes financial meltdowns that Obama pulled us out of. 

So you can continue your happy talk and let's see what really unfolds.  Who is Trump going to blame for the next market crash?  It will crash within in his term.  Because whatever goes up, has to come down.  He will probably blame it on the democrats who are not in power. That's his style, never accepting blame for anything, but always blaming it on others.

peoplepower73, AS I said, Obama did much of nothing. You have a long list of accomplishes that add up to nothing.  No really. We will have to agree to disagree.  He stayed under the radar, used his pen, and gave and just "did his time"...  Oh, he did do one thing that affected my life. He made me sit and witness genocide in Syria...  What a guy...

Sharlee01:  While I was writing my reply, I predicted you would be in denial about Obama's accomplishments and  try to diminish them.  So in your view, he did much of nothing?  I have to get The right wing propaganda machine kudos, because it is really working on your mind.   My replies are in parenthesis.

1 – Rescued the country from the Great Recession, cutting the unemployment rate from 10% to 4.7% over six years.  (So this was no big deal after inheriting a country in  a deep recession from conservative deregulation of the financial markets?)

4 – Ordered for the capture and killing of Osama Bin Laden (Killed the head of Al Queda , no big deal?)

8 – Saved the U.S. auto industry (The auto industry was going down the tubes because banks would not loan money for loans because of the financial meltdown.  Obama loaned GM the money to keep them afloat and they paid it all back...no big deal)

25 – Supported veterans through a $78 billion tuition assistance GI bill* (funding education for returning veterans ( no big deal)

You get the picture?  It is so easy to not acknowledge what he did.  Shall I go on?  See if you weren't in denial, your whole agenda about Obama being a nothing president would come crashing down like a house of cards.  As in the words of your glorious leader..."how sad, how really sad."

Wow peoplepower,  while it's not a complete list, it's certainlys an impressive, extensive list a President Obama's incredible accomplishments in just an 8 year period, that's why he's a top 5 historical leader unlike Mr. Trump who wants some kind of a 'prize' for golfing while N Korea perfected their long range missile capability

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)