Andy Griffith passed away yesterday morning. What are your memories of Andy?

1. bn9900 profile image79
    bn9900posted 5 years ago

Andy Griffith passed away yesterday morning.  What are your memories of Andy?

Andy Griffith passed away yesterday morning.  What are your memories of Andy?  Mine was coming home from school and seeing the Andy Griffith Show after a Chicago Cubs day game. It was in syndication on WGN channel 9, but I still really enjoyed it.

2. backporchstories profile image81
    backporchstoriesposted 5 years ago

Wow!  Just a few days ago, I was listening to old time country radio and they played the theme song to the Andy Griffith show.   However, this tune had Andy singing the words and not just whistling.  I enjoyed hearing that it was about a fishing song.  That is what I thinking of when I think of Any Griffith....fishing.  He loved fishing, just like my dad!  Bet he is catching beautiful trout now!

3. teyeger82 profile image76
    teyeger82posted 5 years ago

I will always remember Andy Griffith in his Mayberry role. However, I also have on my iPod, the song, "I'll Fly Away", sung by Andy himself! I am sure that he's been singing that song since he left his earthly home. I will always remember him when I hear that song as well.

working