jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What song instantly puts a smile on your face?

1. amberlybites profile image75
    amberlybitesposted 5 years ago

What song instantly puts a smile on your face?

2. theframjak profile image92
    theframjakposted 5 years ago

"I Can See Clearly Now" by Johnny Nash. I don't hear it often but when I do I can't help but smile because it's such and infectious song.

3. spartucusjones profile image94
    spartucusjonesposted 5 years ago

Fish Heads by Barnes and Barnes. I can't help and get all giddy every time I hear that song.

4. MickS profile image73
    MickSposted 5 years ago

Walk on the Wild Side by Velvet Underground, close second, Venus in Furs, Velvet Underground, they make me smile because I used to work with a woman who was always humming or singing them and she had no idea what they were about.

5. profile image0
    PopCulturePrimeposted 5 years ago

"Genius of Love" by Tom Tom Club. One of many songs that makes me smile, actually.

6. Hazzabanana8 profile image77
    Hazzabanana8posted 5 years ago

Country House by Blur.
    Not sure why, I guess the vocals fit really well with the 'spunky' drum beat smile

7. Docmo profile image94
    Docmoposted 5 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6866845_f260.jpg

Louis Armstrong's marvelous 'We have all the time in the world" from the Bond film 'On her majesty's secret service'. His vocals, the melody, the meaning of the lyrics all conspire to put a big smile on my face.

8. mosaicman profile image77
    mosaicmanposted 5 years ago

You Are the Sunshine of My Life - by Stevie Wonder. It brings me to think about my wife and when we first started dating!

9. LifeInPrint101 profile image61
    LifeInPrint101posted 5 years ago

All Star by Smash Mouth. It reminds of both Shrek, and my prep school, when we would spend entire breaks singing it. Or possible This Afternoon by Nickelback, which is also an amazing song! smile

working