jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

What brings smile on your face?

1. m abdullah javed profile image77
    m abdullah javedposted 2 years ago

What brings smile on your face?

2. always exploring profile image83
    always exploringposted 2 years ago

Sunshine family, and friends brings a smile to my face, also reading poetry and short stories from my hubber friends.

m abdullah javedposted 2 years agoin reply to this

That's wonderful Ruby. Keep smiling

3. Ericdierker profile image58
    Ericdierkerposted 2 years ago

What a beautiful question that does bring a smile to my face. Just thinking about smiles makes me smile. Truth be told I am uncomfortable with this subject. One day I smile at my roses. The next I frown at them. Smiling to me is a mood and I wish I could keep mine at all times smiling.
    Alas I am a man of no great discernment. So I will always smile inappropriately to the world as my happiness is contained. Strange this life, everything should make be smile, yet only my particular mood determines when I do.

Thanks EricDrieker. Very true. You have spoken on my behalf to.

4. tsmog profile image84
    tsmogposted 2 years ago

I discover this an interesting question. Many things bring a smile to my face. This question brought a smile to me. A letter from a friend earlier today brought a smile to me. Watching the neighborhood kids playing earlier today did so. Leaving a place I got a chicken dinner from brought a smile to me. There are more I am sure, but those I know of today.

Thanks tsmog for an interesting reply. True,  all these moments bring smile on our face and even there memoirs at a later stage too causes us to smile.

5. ankit kharola profile image44
    ankit kharolaposted 2 years ago

Question is very cute.Then there is the joy in the face. When I make a picnic with my  family, hang out with them, eating with them, every moment with them at all times to Injoy pleasure of my face is formed.

Thanks for the response Ankit, may God provide you more opportunities to smile and smile again.

2. ankit kharola profile image44
      ankit kharolaposted 2 years agoin reply to this

YA,You also always be happy

working