jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What is your favorite anime? And why do you like that one?

1. Andrea Rose profile image69
    Andrea Roseposted 5 years ago

What is your favorite anime? And why do you like that one?

2. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Deathnote. Intelligent and always makes my mind fry at each turn. It's a new level of thinking from my view.

3. Georgie Lowery profile image94
    Georgie Loweryposted 5 years ago

I liked Tenchi Muyo and Steel Angel Kurumi. Tenchi because it was fun to see how he handled himself around all those chicks and Kurumi because it was just flat-out hilarious. I liked Cowboy Bebop, too. The story was great.

4. A Thousand Words profile image80
    A Thousand Wordsposted 5 years ago

OMG, Otome Youkai Zakuro or Demon Girl Zakuro, because it is original, well written, and just plain classy! It's so short, but well worth the watch!!

5. JBrumett profile image59
    JBrumettposted 5 years ago

For movie it would be Advent Children Complete.  Nothing better than an hour long sequence of battles to finish off a movie.  Akira is a close second.

For series...I just finished Soul Eater, and I'm having a hard time justifying not putting it in first place over other ones I've seen.  I'm buying the Blu-Ray CE later to re-watch it again this year.  I might change my mind, but as of right now it goes on top.

6. Mama Kim 8 profile image92
    Mama Kim 8posted 5 years ago

Chobits. It's adorable, funny and has such a sweet message about true love. While it plays on sexual notes ultimately it shows that love isn't about sex and can be achieved and maintained without it. I'm not saying people should be in sexless relationships, I do believe it should be an addition to a good solid relationship.

Second favorite would be Full Metal Panic. It has the perfect combination of action and comedy. The characters are very loveable and several parts had me laughing for five minutes strait ^_^  It always has me hooked for the next episode.

7. CroftRoan profile image81
    CroftRoanposted 4 years ago

I like Case Closed and Cyborg 009. They maybe more than twice my age but they had was I like. Case Closed had the mysteries and crime fighting I craved as a child. Cyborg 009 was intense and 100% science fiction and I didn't see too much of this without it being Star Wars or Star Trek.