jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

What film should I review next......?

1. Hazzabanana8 profile image77
    Hazzabanana8posted 5 years ago

What film should I review next......?

2. mitowrite profile image75
    mitowriteposted 5 years ago

Donnie Darko, The Fall, or The Departed.

1. pmorries profile image77
      pmorriesposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Donnie Darko would be an interesting, but complicated, choice.

2. Hazzabanana8 profile image77
      Hazzabanana8posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Donnie Darko is on my list of films to watch, right behind Pulp Fiction and Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy

3. asanabria123 profile image59
    asanabria123posted 5 years ago

It depends on what you like.  If you like drama I can suggest some old movies like:  I am Sam, Shawshank Redemption, Diary of a mad black woman, The Green Mile, Mystic River and many more. 

If you like comedy I suggest all Madea's movies, Corky Romano (this is old), The Hangover 1, 2. 

Religious movies like Fireproof and Courageous (this one is awesome).

I don't see mystery neither horror so, no suggestion at all.

4. netslums profile image82
    netslumsposted 5 years ago

Obscure movies are better to review. If the movie is popular, chances are many people have written a review on it, or the majority of readers have already watched it. If you review something that many people haven't seen, then you may draw in some interested readers and encourage them to watch the film.

5. AM Hanson profile image77
    AM Hansonposted 5 years ago

I just saw Daybreakers and it was amazing! If you like vampire movies (that don't involve sparkling) I'd definitely recommend you check it out!

1. Hazzabanana8 profile image77
      Hazzabanana8posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Oooo, if I wrote a review for it, I don't think you'd agree. I wasn't too happy with it if I'm honest...but, I might go and have another look at it. I did wath it a couple of years ago so I'd probably think differently of it.

working