jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (12 posts)

Which movie genre is you favourite?

1. zsobig profile image81
    zsobigposted 5 years ago

Which movie genre is you favourite?

My favourite is comedy without the doubt, but I also like sci-fi and romantic films. Sometimes I also watch action/historical films and drama, but I have to admit I hate horror movies. They simply freak me out... maybe because of Snow White's scary stepmom from the Walt Disney film :3.
    What about you?

2. BeautySavvy22 profile image85
    BeautySavvy22posted 5 years ago

I love comedy, there's nothing better than something that can make you laugh!  I love Will Ferrel, Jim Carrey and humor similar to theirs:-)

3. Alecia Murphy profile image79
    Alecia Murphyposted 5 years ago

I appreciate a good comedy that is so ridiculous you can't help but laugh- I think The Hangover is tops in this category. But I also enjoy a good crime movie with good actors and twists. I like rom-coms from time to time but it seems like the genre hasn't been the same in the past few years.
    And least favorite is horror- I just don't like feeling uneasy watching a movie.

4. Smora profile image0
    Smoraposted 5 years ago

My favorite genre is romance because I am a hopeless romantic

1. teacher stories profile image61
      teacher storiesposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I kind of like dramas--the typical chick flick. Suspense are great, too.

5. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 5 years ago

I'm open to any and all genres but my favorites tend to be in the horror/science fiction area.

6. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Favorites are... adventure, romance, action, and comedy. Least favorites are horror, chiller, and western. I can handle the old fashioned western, but that's it.

7. ChitrangadaSharan profile image53
    ChitrangadaSharanposted 5 years ago

My favorite is comedy, mystery, well made historical films. I do not like too much violence and tragic films.

8. Mama Kim 8 profile image93
    Mama Kim 8posted 5 years ago

Romantic comedy and animation are my favorites ^_^ But when it comes to movies I'm pretty easy to please. Give me a good story and at least decent acting and I'm usually hooked.

9. wetnosedogs profile image61
    wetnosedogsposted 5 years ago

I love comedy. Also a good mystery. Not at all big on drama or romance.

10. Rebecca2904 profile image78
    Rebecca2904posted 5 years ago

My favourites are sci-fi and historical movies. I also like superhero movies, particularly Batman. I do prefer it when there's some romance wrapped up in there somewhere, but only if it adds to the plot as it's not really necessary.
    I know you didn't ask for movie recommendations but I watched a kind of romantic sci-fi movie the other day called 'Another Earth' and it was so good! I'd definitely recommend it.

11. visionandfocus profile image71
    visionandfocusposted 5 years ago

I love sci-fi and fantasy novels but the movie adaptations don't always live up to the books. So for movies, I'd have to pick animation. Dreamworks and Pixar have been coming up with amazing things this past decade. Gotta love that CGI!