jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (11 posts)

What was your favourite childhood film?

1. JakeFrost profile image60
    JakeFrostposted 5 years ago

What was your favourite childhood film?

2. rutley profile image75
    rutleyposted 5 years ago

The Sound of Music.........................................................................with Julie Andrews.

3. dieter dust profile image61
    dieter dustposted 5 years ago

For me it had to be the Goonies, we watched it on VHS for an end of term treat at school. I can still remember laughing my little head off when chunk spills the beans on his whole life story, while under pressure from the evil Fratelli's. Ah.. those were the days!

PS: rutley... I also loved the sound of music, but would never have admitted this in front of my 8 year old friends. I had a reputation to keep!

4. nanderson500 profile image85
    nanderson500posted 5 years ago

The Land Before Time. I saw it like three times in theaters as a kid.

5. manthy profile image76
    manthyposted 5 years ago

I remember going to see Star Wars & it was my favorite as a child, I also loved Old Yellar & Where The Red Fern Grows

6. cat on a soapbox profile image97
    cat on a soapboxposted 5 years ago

It was Walt Disney's "The Absent-Minded Professor" in which Fred MacMurray accidentally develops an amazing substance he calls" flubber." It was both funny and full of imagination.

7. calynbana profile image82
    calynbanaposted 5 years ago

Definitely The Lion King...in fact it still is!

JakeFrostposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Still mine to haha

8. securityproducts3 profile image41
    securityproducts3posted 5 years ago

The Sandlot and The Goonies. Those movies are forever classics, and I plan on showing these to my kids rather than most of the garbage their putting out today.

JakeFrostposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I plan to get the goonies, monsters inc and lion king for my kids. I will make sure that they admit they are their favourite films before I let them see any of the modern stuff. (did all of those there's make sense?)

9. austinhealy profile image75
    austinhealyposted 5 years ago

Probably "An american in Paris" even though it is by no means a children's movie. It certainly made me dream and I fell madly in love with the female character (Leslie Caron is my memory is correct) Incidentally, I saw the movie again recently and didn't see what was so special about it.