jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

What is your favourite childhood TV programme?

1. Docmo profile image93
    Docmoposted 5 years ago

What is your favourite childhood TV programme?

Which show did you rush home to watch? Which one did you stayed up to watch? Which is the show that you sneaked up to watch?

2. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

I loved the Flintsones, Lost in Space and on Sunday night the Walt Disney hour.  But my all time favorite and it still is - I Love Lucy.  I'm dating myself but I saw I Love Lucy when originally shown in the early fifties.

3. Georgie Lowery profile image93
    Georgie Loweryposted 5 years ago

My favorite was Captain Kangaroo. I loved Bozo the Clown, too.

I used to stay up to see Dynasty when I was a kid. It came on after The Dukes of Hazard, another of my favorites!

4. Angelme566 profile image61
    Angelme566posted 5 years ago

I can never forget the Sound of Silence , The wizard of Oz..  The land before time.

5. Becky Katz profile image83
    Becky Katzposted 5 years ago

We would rush home from school to watch Star Trek. The original with Captain Kirk. We loved it. We were allowed to stay up and watch The Disney Hour on Sunday nights. Only time during the week that we were allowed up that late.

6. Voronwe profile image60
    Voronweposted 5 years ago

Tom and Jerry, Beast Wars, Sinbad (the tv series), Full House and Power Rangers.
    I stayed up to watch 'Everybody loves Raymond' and sneaked up to watch Goosebumps.

7. ultimate kenneth profile image60
    ultimate kennethposted 5 years ago

I really love Tom and Jerry. This is the best! Till now I watching it when vacant hours..

1. Docmo profile image93
      Docmoposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Cant beat a good Tom and Jerry - I am watching them all over again now my youngest son is Tom & Jerry obsessed!

8. emmaspeaks profile image74
    emmaspeaksposted 5 years ago

Hmmm... I had several, but my faves would have to be Thundercats, Sailor Moon, He-Man, and G.I. Joes. Oh, and Voltron. OMG I loved Voltron!!!!

working